586,121 active members*
3,463 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > Anyone in Atlanta with T32 experience willing to help a newbie?

Anyone in Atlanta with T32 experience willing to help a newbie?

Guys-
    I’m a little embarrassed to post this but here goes. I just purchased a QT8 with T32B control and I need to get this machine making chips ASAP. I have no Mazak experience, so I’m chasing my tail and wasting time I don’t have in a one man shop and a full time pilot gig.

At this point, the machine has no alarm codes so it should be ready to go. What it needs is basic set up, tool data, tool off set and a simple program loaded. If I had the time I would love to do it myself but now is not the time for it. If I watched someone do it, I would pick it up quickly.

If there’s anyone willing to come by and work with me on this I would appreciate it. I can be available day, evenings or weekends to suit your schedule.

Give me a call at 404-964-3283 and lets see what we can work out that would be beneficial to both of us.

Dave

BTW- I make my own line of specialty products so I’m not the competition.

posible help from PA.

Dave,
    I might be able to help with this but I am long distance from you. I will be traveling next month trough Georgia on my way home from Florida. In the interim I could write the programs and print them out for you. I will be able to fax this to you and you can type the info in your machine. I have a QT-8 on my floor with the T-32 control. When it comes time to finalize the program and set up info I can talk you through most of it over the phone.
    Dave
    PS my email is [email protected] if you want to discuss this.

Hi Dave,
    I can help you over the phone, I live in Texas and I am ex-Mitsubishi.

email me if you need help.
    Thanks.
    Htech.