586,103 active members*
3,369 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Joes CNC Model 2006 > Joe's CNC 4x4 Hybrid Machine (LOGO Competition)
Page 4 of 4 234
    Congrats to the winner and Joe it's been fun. :wave:
    mhel
    "This is intentionally left blank."

YEA!

thanks for picking my design and thanks to all you guys (or you GUY) out there who were pulling for my logo(s). i guess it pays to learn illustrator.

Joe, from the two you'd like combined i'm guessing you like the grey "CNC" with "JOE'S 4x4 HYBRID" written across it? I can do that and should be able to get you the vector version tomorrow (is PDF okay?). the link to your email in the first post in this thread doesnt work for me. can you PM that along with any other directions?

thanks again. I'm definately looking forward to getting these plans in hand and hopefully sooner than later getting this thing up and running (and then putting this sticker on it!). I'm going to have a lot to learn!

EDIT: i just realised that you have an email address listed under your profile. i guess i can just use that to contact you. sorry, i'm new here and still learning how this forum works...

Quote Originally Posted by caravaggio View Post
    YEA!

thanks for picking my design and thanks to all you guys (or you GUY) out there who were pulling for my logo(s). i guess it pays to learn illustrator.

Joe, from the two you'd like combined i'm guessing you like the grey "CNC" with "JOE'S 4x4 HYBRID" written across it? I can do that and should be able to get you the vector version tomorrow (is PDF okay?). the link to your email in the first post in this thread doesnt work for me. can you PM that along with any other directions?

thanks again. I'm definately looking forward to getting these plans in hand and hopefully sooner than later getting this thing up and running (and then putting this sticker on it!). I'm going to have a lot to learn!

EDIT: i just realised that you have an email address listed under your profile. i guess i can just use that to contact you. sorry, i'm new here and still learning how this forum works...
    sure just e-mail me

joe

Congrats to caravaggio.

It's been fun watching the entries. Congrats to everyone who entered.

Joe, good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by caravaggio View Post
    ....i hope nobody paints their machine purple, though)...
    Uh-Oh

Congratulations Caravaggio!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sm_Img_1191.jpg  

Hey,

has anyone had a chance to print out the logo and stick it on their machine? I'd love to see how it looks.

Thanks.

I will be getting some printed up soon that i can send out, I will take a picture of just a printout taped yo my machine and post it so we can see how it looks and get opinions also.

thanks again, Joe

How does this look, but instead of white back ground, it will match the 80/20 color and the CNC can be made to match the color of the the actual machine. This one is a little big, but just to see how it looks.

Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 104.jpg  

Page 4 of 4 234