586,094 active members*
4,137 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Does anybody have v.22 training videos

Does anybody have v.22 training videos

Are they worth the money, verses reading the help files?

Quote Originally Posted by djtoolz View Post
    Are they worth the money, verses reading the help files?
    No idea, never purchased them.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Yes, I think they are worth it. They will open your eyes to what is possible and they will keep your frustration level of learning a totally new paradigm (from V21) low.

Are they the best training videos I have ever seen? No. But they are not bad. Much better than the prior efforts for V21 and lower.

Steve

I agree, they are definitely worth it. I watched them and took notes. I doubt I'll watch them again (because I took notes) but keep them nearby if needed... They will also heavily discount the price if you negotiate.
    Tormach PCNC 1100, SprutCAM, Alibre CAD

Quote Originally Posted by tikka308 View Post
    I agree, they are definitely worth it. I watched them and took notes. I doubt I'll watch them again (because I took notes) but keep them nearby if needed... They will also heavily discount the price if you negotiate.

When they called to sell extended teck support, they were very willing to negotiate. I think I got the DVD's for 100 bucks with the purchase of the extended support.

:rainfro:

Well worth the money, really helped me get started!

I received mine with my v22 package back in December. They are very helpful, although they tend to move a little too quickly at times. Fortunately, you can pause and rewind very easily. I keep a spreadsheet open and create a pseudo-outline of the operations and options as I go. That way I can keep the spreadsheet open in a window while I'm working on a drawing. It works well for me like that.

I cant see why anyone should have to pay for these , they cost almost nothing to produce and should be include in the package

I have all of them and have watched them several times and help quite a bit with the cad portion of the soft where but not much help on the cam side.