586,106 active members*
2,918 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Newest fixturing innovative clamping technology (instead vacuum)
Page 8 of 8 678

Thumbs up Refusing to provide a price quote

Mr. Yuliany,

Why are you sending me private messages refusing to provide a price quote unless we contact you through your website?

Every other vendor we ask is happy to provide instant pricing on request.

Do you really want to sell your product, this seems fishy to me?

PDB

dude its simple
    there is no such magical product
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    dude its simple
    there is no such magical product

Magical?

The definition is AMAZING! and please don't compare it to the double tape that you mention before.... you can see on the picture that the tape is a poor solution to a very serious issue! (and please don't ask me to mention the disadvantages of that tape).
    In any case you can see the OPTO-ACT performance
    on: www.mts-rnd.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mitee_grip_l_02.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by yuliany View Post
    Magical?

In any case you can see the OPTO-ACT performance
    on: www.mts-rnd.com

Performance? Where ?
    its the same crap youve been showing for a year now

at least i know what the advantages and disadvantages are of double sided tape , what have you shown us of the product other than a plastic black box connected to a chunk of aluminum with a cable that is too short for a production machine running coolant

and the reason for the term magical is because there is no explanation for the trick your trying to pull on us

how bout everyone here chip in 5 bucks each and buy one of these so we can reverse engineer this thing so someone can have a reasonable explantion of what to expect , 5 bucks is nothing to loose to see if there is a product or if it even works

a video showing this thing on a machine clamping and cutting those parts may convince me you have something to offer other than that i dont trust anything under or anyone posessing a cloak especially someone in a far off country i can t crack in the jaw if i get ripped off
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Double sided tape has one advantage, it actually exists...

Russell.

Plastic box? cable too short?

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    Performance? Where ?
    its the same crap youve been showing for a year now

at least i know what the advantages and disadvantages are of double sided tape , what have you shown us of the product other than a plastic black box connected to a chunk of aluminum with a cable that is too short for a production machine running coolant

and the reason for the term magical is because there is no explanation for the trick your trying to pull on us

how bout everyone here chip in 5 bucks each and buy one of these so we can reverse engineer this thing so someone can have a reasonable explantion of what to expect , 5 bucks is nothing to loose to see if there is a product or if it even works

a video showing this thing on a machine clamping and cutting those parts may convince me you have something to offer other than that i dont trust anything under or anyone posessing a cloak especially someone in a far off country i can t crack in the jaw if i get ripped off
    If i will tell you that the "plastic box" is made of metal..... your life will be easier? the answer is no!
    And if i will tell you that the cable is too long and if it was 50% shorter it was better....could it makes your imagination to lead you to the conclusion that the electrical part of the chuck will never go into the machine because the coolant and electricity don't like each other so much...
    In any case more details on: www.mts-rnd.com

Thumbs up How Do We Get This Guy Banned?

How Do We Get This Guy Banned?

I understand this is the "Product Announcements & Manufacturer News"" forum,
    however there has been no new product news in this thread for many months. Only empty promises and lots of bull$hit dialog.

How can you?

Quote Originally Posted by jalessi View Post
    How Do We Get This Guy Banned?

I understand this is the "Product Announcements & Manufacturer News"" forum,
    however there has been no new product news in this thread for many months. Only empty promises and lots of bull dialog.
    1. Insult some one without any reason.

2. To accuse without any evidence.

3. Try to "stop" some one writing on forum.

4. Do not open your mind and try to think out of the box?

Like Nicolaus Copernicus that did not gave up I will have to let you remain far away in the darkness.

In any case for more info. www.mts-rnd.com

Big hero...

You are a big hero beyond the keyboard!

We...?

Quote Originally Posted by JerkyBoy View Post
    We are posthumously presenting you with a second award.

JerkyBoy
    How many people are you? I deal with a personality split?

OPTO-ACT have 101 advantages!

Quote Originally Posted by epineh View Post
    Double sided tape has one advantage, it actually exists...

Russell.
    The OPTO-ACT exists (and customers are using the technology).
    Beside the 101 advantages in compare to double side tape......

For more info. www.mts-rnd.com

yuliany,
    All people are saying is PROVE IT. Your website offers nothing new, or at least I can't find it there; you do have some nice pictures, but?????

Mark
    Insanity "doing the same thing and expecting a different result"
    Mark

www.mcoates.com

answer my question and don't BS around, everyone here is sick of the crap.

Why won't you post a video showing how your product is used and your product being used in a manufacturing enviroment?

All we see are still pictures which leaves much to the imagination. Do you not understand? Would you buy your own product?

This thread is a trainwreck and the paramedics (admins) still didn't receive notice, I will report it as spam using the attention icon on the top right of yuliany's latest post, maybe if a lot of us report the same, this thread will be closed...

Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by peu View Post
    This thread is a trainwreck and the paramedics (admins) still didn't receive notice, I will report it as spam using the attention icon on the top right of yuliany's latest post, maybe if a lot of us report the same, this thread will be closed...

Pablo
    +1
    Done

If all of you stop replying to this thread it will die out by itself.
    Just let it go, I think we all have enough info to make our own opinion in this matter.

Regards,
    Sven

OPTO-Adhesive Clamping Technology, Milling action movies.

OPTO-ACT, Milling action movies links.

Hold-Down force in case of TITANIUM-64 workpiece machining process is 18000Kg (40000 lb).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5eSam7o8gk"]YouTube- OPTO-ACT Face milling of a TITANIUM-64 workpiece milling head dia. 200mm 16 cutting edges.[/ame]

Hold-Down force in case of INCONEL-718 workpiece machining process is 9000Kg (20000 lb).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNgAJRKKt-4"]YouTube- OPTO-ACT Face milling of INCONEL 718 workpiece milling head dia. 200mm 16 cutting edges.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axS-CjLoIPA"]YouTube- OPTO-ACT Milling action, chip size 11mm (deep), AL-6061 tool Dia. 3/8" speed 12.5 cm/min.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-5RVsEC7w"]YouTube- OPTO-ACT Milling action of a small workpice made of Al 6061-T6.[/ame]

For more info. www.mts-rnd.com

Page 8 of 8 678