586,313 active members*
3,763 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Uncategorised CAD Discussion > T-FLEX CAD CAM By Top Systems

T-FLEX CAD CAM By Top Systems

Hello Zoner's
    Are there any CNC Zone members using T-FLEX CAD CAM by Top Systems? If so, What do you think of it? I can't sem to find any theads here that speak of this software.

http://www.tflex.com

Chich.

T-Flex CAD Software

Hi Chich,
    T-Flex CAD is an amazing parametric MCAD software, for my opinion one of the best Parasolid based products available in the world. Just for your knowing, has been the first Windows based parametric software presented in the world. The only (obvious) reason why it is not so popular in west countries, is that the software was available only in Cyrillic until some years ago, and that, since it has been used for many aerospatial and even military project, it was not possible to export it until the fall of USSR. Actually T-Flex is available in many languages (English, German, Italian, Polish, Turkish etc.), and there are many optional modules (CAM, Analysis, Dynamic Analysis) available as well.

Artaud,
    Thanks for the reply. Yes T-Flex is an amazing piece of software. I have a friend that has, or is going to purchase it. He got on the phone to a sales person and they worked through the tutorials one on one using an online internet link where they could both work on the same screen. Pretty cool I say. You are the first person to reply to this Thread so you can see how much of the Western World even know what T-Flex is????

Chich

Well Chich,

In fact, I know very well T-Flex, beacuse I take care of its localization into Italian, and Italian customer support as well, since 2003. I do not have so far an exact number of users in Western World, but I think that in Europe they should be some thousands. In Russian, I think Top Systems has more than 20.000 users. Both for quality and price, I think that the software would quickly gain a good position in the market also in the rest of the world. Feel free to ask for any suggestion on it, you are welcome.

tflex

Quote Originally Posted by chich2 View Post
    Hello Zoner's
    Are there any CNC Zone members using T-FLEX CAD CAM by Top Systems? If so, What do you think of it? I can't sem to find any theads here that speak of this software.

http://www.tflex.com

Chich.
    There is the russian website t-flex.com and USA site just coming up of T-Flexonline.com

NCME Inc.

Hi Chick,

I am just coming online with t-flex in the USA and so far I have not seen any better software for the money considering it does CAD,CAM,CAE,BOM and Dynamic analysis. Contact me if I can do more for you I have demo and pdfs

Harko
    NCME Inc.
    2152579438[/QUOTE]

I know this is an old thread but I thought I’d bump it up, because it’s been a few years and I would like to know if anyone has been using T-FLEX? I have used AutoCad, Solidworks, Alibre, Pro/Engineer and CREO.

T-FLEX looks like a good product and I may try it out.

Anyone sharing there experience with this CAD would be great.

Thanks,
    Rob.
    Deeds not words...
    VoltsAndBolts runs RC for the builder. http://www.voltsandboltsonline.com/ My Forum

Rob,
    I havent been in touch with the software since my last post. Im also interested if anyone has picked it up since then.

Chich

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2