586,071 active members*
4,021 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Linear Scales and Precision Measuring Tools

Post Linear Scales and Precision Measuring Tools

SHAN North America offers high quality handheld tools and accessories including calipers , micrometers, and indicators. We also carry long( 32" and 64" ) linear scales and DRO units for mounting on machine units. Visit our SHAN-NA website www.SHAN-Precison.com or call 513-489-3181
    Patrick Allen

badlink

I can't get to the website.

are you prices US dollars ??
    http://www.shan-precision.com/sxkc_1.htm , i've got the same 12" "Quality import " calipers for only $45 Ca on sale from the regular price of $60

over the years i have had interesting conversations with a good number of local retailers who sell the same " quality imports " and i have recieved a variety of reasons why their tools are better or desearve to be over priced as compared to the guy next door who sells the same tool but with a different name for 1/2 the price
    can you explain how you tools are any different compared to the rest of the china products or in other words "Quality imports " flooding the market
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

SHAN Products

There is a lot of look alike products out on the market that can be bought at bargain prices, but you have to be careful that you get a good product.
    All SHAN products are warranted and each carries a serial number. If our product fails to provide good service then contact us for repair or replacement.
    We have been in the handheld gauge business for 50 years and we are a market leader in Asia and Russia. Our SHAN products are made in a real factory by real technicians that check each product before it leaves the plant.
    We OEM supply our digital scales to manufacturers and we have demonstrated that we outperform the larger manufactures in quality , durability, and value. We have displaced Mitutoyo at some major manufacturers in the US and our custom designs have solved real measuring problems for many of our customers.
    Importantly our prices are very good and we offer a full line of products to meet your needs. Our distributors are quality professionals that know gauges and can help you get the right instrument for the job.

Patrick Allen
    SHAN The new name in North America for precision measuring products.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Allen View Post
    There is a lot of look alike products out on the market that can be bought at bargain prices, but you have to be careful that you get a good product.

All SHAN products are warranted and each carries a serial number. If our product fails to provide good service then contact us for repair or replacement.

. Our SHAN products are made in a real factory by real technicians that check each product before it leaves the plant.

We OEM supply our digital scales to manufacturers and we have demonstrated that we outperform the larger manufactures in quality , durability, and value.

We have displaced Mitutoyo at some major manufacturers in the US and our custom designs have solved real measuring problems for many of our customers.

Importantly our prices are very good and we offer a full line of products to meet your needs. Our distributors are quality professionals that know gauges and can help you get the right instrument for the job.

Patrick Allen
    SHAN The new name in North America for precision measuring products.

funny how i had heard this all before ,

a google search didn t show much for a company thats a market leader in tools for 50yrs
    Mitutoyo always tends to get thrown in there somewhere

Honestly for chinese stuff your prices are very high , at which i hope your support can make up for ,
    yours is not a unique product line ,most tool companies carry the exact cheap chinese tools as what you have , ebay is plastered with the same product , its no secret that its simple to buy a few thousand of something and have your name put on the product , its like buying personalized pencils

i'm not knocking or bashing what your selling ,and i would be willing to buy your products but your charging far more for the same tool as the next guy
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........