I'm looking for a CNC shop around Jackson,MS or south central Ms ( Brookhaven ) I am looking for a CNC shop that can make and supply Parts for a UAV unmanned, aerial vehicle project. we are all ready testing 4 prototype aircraft.. and are looking to put it in to production here soon.. looking for a shop that has
capabilities to work with Carbon Fiber or G 10 Material.. all so aircraft grade Aluminum 6061 , 7075 materials.. all so someone that can Cut Gears from plastic material ( drive gears for Main rotor ) all so some stainless steel.. most of the parts are small one.. ( main shaft are 10mm Diameter) would all so have to supply Cad work for us.. ( we dont have many drawings for the parts at this time ) i can supply a Airframe with all the parts to be used to revers engineer the parts if needed.. I would like to try and find some place local thats up for the task but open for shops in surrounding states,, we want to try and have all parts made here in the USA and not farm it out over seas.. anyone up for the challenge?? once we go in to full production we would keep a standing order for parts ( we have to supply replacement parts as need for aircraft in field)