586,032 active members*
2,780 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

solid carbide endmill sale

Hello everyone

I am Curt
    from http://cnctoybox.com/ .

we are currently doing some changes with suppliers and we are extremely happy with the results , we are currently supplying end mills at a very good price and we are hitting the market with our new line of product with a vengeance .We are now having a sale , also at the end of our sale we will be revamping our price list . We plan to keep the prices low

if you have any questions please ask

How about putting US dollars on your website too?

Hi Curt. Welcome to the Zone! I also would like to see US dollar prices.

CR.

thanks for the welcome
    sure no problem I can do that , I will try to do it as quick as possible , as soon as I have a little free time on my hands
    the Canadian dollar and US dollar are near par

right now the exchange is 1.00 CAD = 0.971628 USD

I'm quite happy with the new line of carbides , for economical tools they definitely hold their own . I personally ran some test cuts on aluminum with our 1/2 4flts and they do a great job.

I'm currently looking into some carbide high speed plunging endmills , the specs on them are pretty nice ,they rate them to plunge a 12mm at 2700 rpm 12.5 ipm in carbon steel ,alloy steels 30hrc , it will side mill same rpm at 37.5 ipm and slot at 29 ipm , while this may not sound overly extravagant ,it is great for an all around multi tool , personally i like the idea of not having to ramp into the cut or have to predrill which both are a time killer.
    the only issue i do see with them is the fact they are in metric sizes only

I am researching pretty seriously and hard to find some heavy duty cutters for steel jobs , currently the endmills we carry are great for aluminum and light milling on steel but we need the monsters that like to eat some good hard steel . With this I need to find superb quality , while to put it simply keep my customers happy with most of their money still in their pockets

Changing all the prices everytime the currency changes would be a drag. Perhaps you could just post the Canadian VS US dollar amounts at the beginning of the website page. Then you would only have to update one line.

CR.

well after thinking about it I decided that the easiest thing to do is to change everything to US prices , already the majority of my customers are US citizens so it makes sense ,plus i think the Canadians are pretty much used to converting to US funds anyhow due to online shopping or ebay and such ,so I think this is my best bet , as you say it would be too much trouble to convert the dollar every couple of days
    thanks for bringing this to my attention

if you have any questions please let me know

if shipping costs are any concern i can assure you i do my darnedest to get the best price , I prefer postage as it is the easiest for me and the cheapest for you. Also there are no duties , taxes or other fees for US customers , unfortunately us Canadians are taxed through the teeth but we're getting used to it

well i have to say the response to our sale has been incredible ,we are only a couple days into it and we were only going to run this sale for one week but i believe it will be worth it to run this out for an extra week as long as our stock can hold up , clearly we see what our customers are looking for . this may just become our permanent pricing

if anyone has any questions ,you can email me at [email protected]

thanks for your support
    Curt

i fugured i would post a pic of the plunging endmill i had spoke of earlier , i really hope to get some of your feedback on this tool because i am really tossed up on whether or not to try one of these and add them to our stock , please keep in mind that a tool of this caliber will run between $30 - $40 each for a 12mm for example , i believe this would be still fairly reasonable in comparison to the big brand name tools
    what do you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG1.jpg  

has anyone any feedback or input concerning the new plunge end mills that i'm thinking about getting based on the picture and some of the specs i mentioned earlier?
    the reason i am asking is i would like to know what the machining community is looking for as a whole . as for myself i have and and continue to machine , i see tools of this sort and my brain starts to rattle (i like tools) and i start envisioning the possibilities , but since everyone has their own way of envisioning things maybe others don t view this tool as i do, so any of your input would greatly help me make a decision

the sale is over

to say the least , the response to the sale was more than over whelming , our stock has been slaughtered , so with this comes our latest price list , it's clear to us what our customers want so i think everyone should be happy

thank you
    Curt
    i was born playing with toys , i will die playing with toys
    http://cnctoybox.com/

we've been updating our site again which will make it easier for the customers and us , much of our tooling hasn't been posted yet so please bare with us

i've been beating the pavement and will be introducing our new group of 3 flt hss end mills and some 3 flt carbides as well , they are clearly in great demand as we have had numerous requests for them , i am extremely confident these will be a great addition to the tooling we carry , we have other tools on their way as well but i am holding back on posting them on the site until they are right here under my nose ,which should be this week , everything that is coming in will be priced in a manner that will please everyone except the competitors

and the search for more cheap tooling goes on

for those who are interested

the 3 flute hss have arrived and have been posted on the site , i am extremely happy with what i see in these tools , very nice
    i have some other hss tools that haven't been posted yet