586,035 active members*
3,648 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > Ultimax II Post Processor for Cimatron

Ultimax II Post Processor for Cimatron

Hello everyone!

I've finished modifying the cimatron gpp post processor for Hurco Ultimax II controls. Here you can download it. As you know, all you should do is to put the 3 files in X:\Cimatron\CimatronE\Program\IT\var\post folder where X: is your disk drive with cimatron installed.
    I've tested the post and haven't faced any critical errors. The only thing you should remember when post processing is using the init point instead of retract point in canned cycles since Ultimax II Control does not allow defining a rectract point for canned cycles. Cimatron calculates the init point by adding the delta init value to the z level of the points you select for drilling.
    Important : When drilling(tapping/boring/pecking etc) holes of different z levels always select the highest z level point first.
    Hope this post processor will be useful for cimatron & hurco users. Please let me know if you have any issues or want particular modifications.

Zed

şimdi öncelikle, solidworks ü açıyosun sonra, cimatron u açıyosun, sonra varsa başka CAM programı onu açıyosun, sonra hepsini kapatıp, makinaya upload yapıyosun, sonra 1 bardak çay içiyosun. kısa bir zaman bekleyip. Ultimax2 control paneline bir yumruk atıyosun, sırasıyla bunları tekrar tekrar tekrarlıyorsun..

Justy

Hi,
    download link is dead, please refreshe him
    Thanks
    Vasa