586,094 active members*
4,116 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Need Post-Bobcad V22 to Fanuc 10M Mill

Need Post-Bobcad V22 to Fanuc 10M Mill

Have BobCad V22 and unable to get a post for a milling machine with a Fanuc 10M Controller. If you can help please contact me. Thanks for any help.

have you tried the website , if so then send bobcad a post request form from the website and they will make one for you.

Fanuc 10M BobCadV22 post

Thanks for the reply Mike, I have done all of the above and am still waiting. They said that they have sent me a post that works but it doesn't and I am getting bad vibes from them when I talk to them. So far no good results. I would save time if I could find a reasonable cost to write a post. I am starting to feel like this.(nuts)

If you have filled out a post request and given them all that they asked for, then stay on them about it. Talk to Scott Phillips. He will get you what you need.

Steve

Post Fanuc 10m

What is not working ? DO you get an error when you send the program . Fanuc is pretty standard Its probably just a single code issue , if you post a simple program here and which line the machine errors on , I could fix it for you. Or just email bobcad with the program that does not run and the error that your machine generates.