586,102 active members*
3,213 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > HELP WITH VERTICAL CENTER BRIDGEPORT BPC-250V, FANUC 11M, 1986 MACHINNE

Exclamation HELP WITH VERTICAL CENTER BRIDGEPORT BPC-250V, FANUC 11M, 1986 MACHINNE

Hello, as are all?
    I have a vertical center Bridgeport PCB-250V with Fanuc control 11M. dated 1986
    I introduced the following judgement.
    When running a program from the peripheral (lapte op) all axes are moved according to the lines read, gives me a work stoppage when the runs the G43 line of code, stopping the team without being able to resume reset, it can only continue to operate when the machine shut down completely. The display does not present any parameters of error.
    The electrical connection is through a phase converter Des co-new 20 hp.
    Previously implemented programmes successfully.

Can you post the code that it is stopping at so we can take a look at it? There is nothing different about the G43 line in the previous programs you say work?

Stevo

thanks for your advice, I make some testing jogging axes manually and the result is not problem moving X and Y axes, but when I tried to move manualy the Z axes it moves upright ut the Y always but dowm Z minus it doesnt move, Now when I use the MPG I can move the Z axes on both direction + and - any time, but when go back to auto or jogging mode the z axes only moves downright. Other test it do was use the alarm and self diagnostic software that the fanuc control have and on the display position deviation amount appear 3000 number that stay steady but the Y and Z axes blinking, changing 0 and 1 intermitentenly. What do you think it is?

previosly I post about four drilling programs using g43 and it works OK!

Try mantenance

Hi. probably you must check the electrical contac on front control panel, and clean those push buttons and also check the motors carbons.
    good Luck!