586,408 active members*
2,979 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Hitachi Seiki NF 20 FANUC 6T - problem with tool changing

Post Hitachi Seiki NF 20 FANUC 6T - problem with tool changing

Hello
    I have recently bought of Hitachi Seiki lathe NF20 with FANUC 6T. Maschine condition is very good except tools revolver. When I want to change tool using button on panel control, maschine works properly. But if the maschine executes program and in this program is function T changing tool, maschine starts revolving but suddently stop without lock the required tool position. I checked 3 induction sensors inside revolver. Two of these are used to define direction of revolves and third one are used to define lock position. Each of these sensors is ok. I suppose the maschine lost reference position of first tool. Could anybody give me more details in this topic? How can I reset or get back this parameter?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier M View Post
    Hello
    I have recently bought of Hitachi Seiki lathe NF20 with FANUC 6T. Maschine condition is very good except tools revolver. When I want to change tool using button on panel control, maschine works properly. But if the maschine executes program and in this program is function T changing tool, maschine starts revolving but suddently stop without lock the required tool position. I checked 3 induction sensors inside revolver. Two of these are used to define direction of revolves and third one are used to define lock position. Each of these sensors is ok. I suppose the maschine lost reference position of first tool. Could anybody give me more details in this topic? How can I reset or get back this parameter?

Most hitachi seiki machine uses Seicos PLC. Is that your machine using seicos? I think you must have a sensor for tool counter, of some sensors for tool id. Check all sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier M View Post
    Hello
    You have to perform some steps to bring tool No 01 to reference position before operating in auto mode,PM me
    tungtung

Thanks everybody. I haven't got PLC SEICOS. I suppose that maschine lost reference parameters for first tool position. My maschine have got SEIKI PT. SQM8-04 Control Systems & PLCs. I enclosed photo the same PLC Board like mine. I need ladder diagram and programing manual for Hitachi Seiki NF20 with Fanuc 6T system or any documentation for this PLC. I will be grateful if somebody send me something.

Xavier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0815_1.jpg  

Re: Hitachi Seiki NF 20 FANUC 6T - problem with tool changing

You must seting 30.input 30A9.input.01.input with wrsw.switch.You revolver must be first tool T01.

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Senadin2018 View Post
    You must seting 30.input 30A9.input.01.input with wrsw.switch.You revolver must be first tool T01.

Hi
    There is no ladder with The Micon8 , only a flow chart witch is on so easy to use .
    For your turret,if you have change phase A/B detectors, you have first to check when you turn the turret that thd shift is really about 90° between the 2 signals ,if not, please adjust.
    Qfter, you need to execute in MDI a T9999 who will initialize the counter .

I need help if you know someting about spindle motor.(my English is not good).I change spindle drive with new(Frenic 5000v2 fsd15-18,5kw.)All is everting ok,no alarm but spindle not rotacion.Maeby i need parameter for micon 8 dac800 digital to analog adress.if you someting know ...help.

Cnc is not work four years.

If you have manual or someting please send me :email:[email protected] Best regards.