Hello,

I had planned to build myself a hobby CNC this summer, but as it turns out, I will be moving into a very small apartment instead and losing my garage workshop (well, we'll be renting our house, so I guess it is not lost forever).

In any case, this means that I won't have a CNC at my disposal to finish up a couple projects I had planned, and am now looking for someone who might be interested in taking on a commission. The short of it is that I need a better storage system for a tool set that I carry on my motorcycle. The current purchased setup has formed plastic that has cracked, and does not do a good job of holding the tools, so if the metal case is turned upside down, the tools mix and match. The set I am referring to is the Proxxon 36 piece set that can be seen at this link: http://www.touratech-usa.com/shop/sh...1727mJwS442E73

I would like to repackage the set into a pelican case and have a routed HDP tray that would be friction fit to the parts so that they wouldn't slide around. I have worked up a 3d rendering of what I think would work in ACAD2000, and I think that all I would need is someone willing to make g-code out of it and run it on a machine.

As far as material for the tray, I am not sold on any one yet, though I have been thinking of something like HDPE or polypropylene. I am open to suggestions, with needs for gasoline resistance, durability, and ability to retain form. Obviously, workability is the number one issue, though.

If you are interested, I can send my CAD file and we can discuss what might be best. Thanks for any interest. At this time, this would be a one off project.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested in taking this on.

Thanks!