586,401 active members*
2,897 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post processor for HAAS and Fagor machine

Post processor for HAAS and Fagor machine

Hi all
    We are need post processor for HAAS(model:TM-2), and Fagor( 8055model) machines. Pls. help us.
    Thanks

If you have a post for any Haas machines in your library that came with Mastercam, then they should be able to be used with the TM-2. I'm not a Mastercam user as of yet, but probably will be in a few months when we get our new router. I know that with other CAM softwares the posts for the Haas are prestty much universal. I guess it would would only be a matter of setting up a template for the parameters of the TM-2 like the speeds and feeds.

CJH

If you are in dire need you should be talking to Mastercam or your local dealer. as CJH said this post for the Haas comes on the Disk. this is a Tool room mini mill if I am correct a standard 3axis mill and that post out of the box will do the job.

You also did not post what version?
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Working 8055 Post

This one works very well, we use it on 3X VMC with mastercam V9
    just rename it to use.

regards
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ----------------
    Can't Fix Stupid

Cam1 that was nice of you but were is the rest of the post? being the Text file that goes with the PST.

Also be aware if this for Mastercam X or higher this will needed to be uptaded as this will not run as is in "X".
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Hi cadcam: That is the post file that I use. I just renamed it to .txt in order to make it easier to up/download.
    I wasn't aware that there was an accompanying .txt file that goes with a post file.
    In any case the post I supplied works very well on it's own, provided you rename it to .pst.

regards

regards
    ----------------
    Can't Fix Stupid

There usually a TXT that is named the same review a small portion of my V9 post dir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails postfiles.jpg  
    Cadcam

Dear CJH
    Thanks for your reply.