586,069 active members*
3,469 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > inserting custom code

inserting custom code

We are using ver 9.1. There is a barpuller on this machine. Currently. I have to add the code for the barpuller after posting. I want to know if there is a way to insert the code thru Mastercam, so that any changes that need to be made in MC doesn't mean having to remember to reinsert the barpull code every time. I've tried the text insert option, be it doesn't output the code in the post.

you can add the bar pull code as a manual entry. you can import that operation into all files, or use it as a template file.
    Mastercam training Online http://eapprentice.net/

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I have already tried manual entry, and it won't post to an nc file. I can find any amount to training sites to pay for help. I was under the impression that this site was where we might share our knowledge on specific issues to help one another.

Quote Originally Posted by beartrax View Post
    Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I have already tried manual entry, and it won't post to an nc file. I can find any amount to training sites to pay for help. I was under the impression that this site was where we might share our knowledge on specific issues to help one another.
    That is exactly what this site is for, and that's what I was trying to do. Manual entry will post out to your nc code, if that's not happening, then the problem may be with the post processor
    Mastercam training Online http://eapprentice.net/