586,103 active members*
3,382 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb Mazak T32 - Single Block - Blinking Light

Hello

We have Mazak SQT-28M T32 control > and problem with single Block Blinking Light (single block enabled all the time) any ideas where can be a problem...?
    Is any way to bypass this at last temporally...?

Thank You!

Best Regards, Artur

Check the way lube. Many Mazatrols will single block when there is no pressure in the way lube system.
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Door switch not engaged

Hi Artur_Chicago,

I've had the same problem with the T-32 Mazak.

In my situation, it was as simple as the door switch not fully engaging letting the controller know that the door was partially open - triggering the single step mode.

The chips and shavings can sometimes clog up around the door preventing it from closing completely.

Or, the door switch located bottom right on the door itself has failed in the open position.

You might try spraying the door switch with something that will free it up from any coolant buildup and see if that fixes the problem.

Lightbulb

Yes "sfilippo" this is first that i check - this machine has automatic (hydraulic) doors. This doors has 2 sensors - close and open signalized by small LED diodes the left site means open don't function correctly - I find damaged wire insulation - this has been corrected and also I find that anyway sensor do not Light (LED) - sensor position has been adjusted (LED is now "on") but "blinking single block" problem still there

"machinist360" way lube oil has been refiled on first day - but you maybe right if no pressure this may be a problem. I think If we short 2 wires on sensor this shod show if problem is there, if not I have no qlue what else...? I will try today - and let you know if any success...

Just in case: any ideas how to quickly bypass blinking single block...?

Thanks for all and any help!

Unhappy

Small corection: machine has a controll "Mazatrol T Plus" not a T32 (like I say in first post) today I check one more time door sensors both open and close working properly also i check way lube sensor - look ok - sync when presure is in waylube lines

Today to my attention come one more detail - "automatic tool mesurment sensor and arm " sensor is copletly out of picture (damaged) new has been ordered - and also tool sensor arm do not function at all - both soft buttons do not higlight when pressed also no air activity even when arm is open by hand.

Any ideas - is possible that tool mesurment arm is some how conected together with single block function? (blinking single block light)

P.S: Machine is connected to air!