586,113 active members*
3,220 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Complaints and Praise Discussions > beware Taiwan How-Mau Machinery Co., Ltd.

beware Taiwan How-Mau Machinery Co., Ltd.

I followed a link from here to Taiwan How-Mau Machinery Co., Ltd.

www.atron.com.tw

Folks i will never follow a link from here ever again!!!

these people are a mixture of brain dead stupid and dead set scammers

firstly the Ad you display for them shows a price $4000 less that the base costs

then they justify that by its CNC zones fault for showing the old ad. then it was my fault as i had a old browser then it was another companies fault as they wont allow them to publish the real price.

so i and emailing back and forth and they tell me i must tell them what of thier products has what spec's

then i must advise them of transport costs for the unit so they can quote me back.

then they send me a xls file that has a key stroke logger inside it but no prices. they also send me a pdf that wont open because its not a PDF its another trojan to hijack my link to call taiwan directly.

If this is one of your better advertsiers i'll leave now,

the weeks i spent on this and the $$$ i have to spend to uncorrupt my data is rediculous

Folks i do not expect you to do anything as i've already spoken to the police here about the deliberate attempt to hijack my PC and run up a huge call cost to taiwan

so i expect the police to shut these mongrels down

ok I'm not saying anything,

First off I'v never seen the add with a posted price. That is why I e-mailed for more info. They were more than helpful and very quick with there responses.

It could be that cnczone ran an old add.
    It could also be that your browser had cached the ad?
    And it could be they are not publicly allowed to display the price, very common in the US have no idea about china or where ever.

After that part your story seems ridiculously one sided and jumps around so I could only guess at who the truly stupid is.

Capital letters and punctuation would help. Also WTF are the cops going to do about some guys in the orient that have a hard time communicating in proper English like some others. But hay I would be really mad if I had like 80 + hours into e-mails. Then I had to pay to have an excel document removed from my PC. But then that just sounds silly. Huh. Sorry to burst a bubble or whatever but until they take your CASH lets be civil or at least impartial.
    innovating the imitated
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT0IPUIWKw2G8Wdb6c291t_hPqyaEXCFq

JackOz

I think a scammer hacked you, Because you don't have a good protection system on your computer,(antivirus Etc) This does not happen very easy, & is nothing to do with How Mau
    Mactec54