CNC Brain Beta tester here...

I have a 5'x10' CNC router (with steppers) that I salvaged and rebuilt this year. I am slowly integrating the Brain into the existing system. Not permanent yet as, this is beta and I have to keep the existing system running too. But I'm doing it in a way to minimize interference with my existing setup so that it will basically just be a swap of cables and I will be able to switch between 2 controllers. This isn't my day job and these things take a little time when all I have is evenings and weekends and a family. My initial run with the Brain was very exciting and so I started ordering encoders, sensors and things of the sort. It takes time to order parts, wait for them to arrive and then install them. Much of my testing has been on the kitchen table running Code through the Brain. Its such a nice little package that I can unhook cables and throw it in my laptop bag and bring it home with me and still play with it. I have to say that I have been in frequent communication with Bruce, email and phone. He responds to emails quickly and his support so far has been superb. It's symbiotic, beta tester and developer and so far this has been a great experience for me. I know everyone is eager to hear the field reports and I will give more details as I get set up and running.

Cheers,

Dan