586,112 active members*
3,128 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Update to correct known errors in Build 1077 for V22?

Update to correct known errors in Build 1077 for V22?

Does anyone at BobCadCam know if the update or patch to build 1077 is available yet.
    I am eager to use the new features of this release but refuse to deal with the drill cycle, stock size and feature vs. tool selection errors.
    About two months ago I was told the "known" issues would be corrected in a few days.
    Any word on the real patch e.t.a?

update.

Same old line as before. Hoping this week, probably next. Still in testing.

We told them to give us a refund, so they are in the process of seeing if it is justified. I was put in contact with tech support, and he said all of my complaints were known issues. He also said they were hoping the patch would release this week, but it looked more like next. It was still in testing. He was nice and respectful. It was the 2nd step in the refund process. You ask for a refund, they put you into tech support to see if your complaints are valid, then they rehash it to see if they will give you one. We are still waiting. Only been 2-3 days, no biggie.

received refund.

They sent the refund and we sent the dongles back. Good luck everyone. I really wish this would have worked better. The software (build 812?) that was used in training just seemed so much better than the subsequent releases. That's my opinion. Hope the software gets fixed for you.

Refund

Glad they're giving refunds. This "program" has been the biggest waste of time and money I've ever experienced in my life.

I'm sending my request for refund in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for posting.

Bob

This just in... There is a new update on their site that corrects most of the problems. No stock size issue. No "Required resource", etc... It's actually working very well so far.

Steve

How long have you been running this build???
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Since the day it was posted on their update site. I have that page as a permanent tab in my browser.

Steve