586,080 active members*
3,485 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

View Poll Results: Who do you support after the first debate?

Voters
460. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

209 45.43%
  • Mccain

251 54.57%
Page 2 of 10 1234
    Chuck Baldwin for President

http://www.baldwin08.com

Free DXF - vectorink.com

white man no rights,

You say if Obama gets in, the white man is not going to have rights, open your eyes, white man shot by cop ,so. minority man shot by cop get out the check book. white man fired for racist talk,so, minority fired for racist talk..get out the checkbook. How many examples do you need because I have many!

Jerry1122

Quote Originally Posted by ben88ner View Post
    For those who are voting Obama ...... Go ahead. But don't Come cryin when the white working man is the minority with no rights. IT WILL HAPPEN, BET ON IT !!!!!
    You're clueless! Our Presidency is not a dictatorship!

As far as Chuck Baldwin goes..... RIGHT ON !!! He IS an American by the people and for the people ! No one can argue that ! Now back to Obama, Do you agree that he has turned the race for the Presidentcy into a racial contest ? Piting blacks against white ? Just trying to make sure I understand where you stand......Before this goes any further.
    Thanks !

Oh by the way, I am by no means a huge Mccain fan, however...........

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Micky15044 View Post
    You're clueless! Our Presidency is not a dictatorship!
    Nope, you are absolutely correct, it is not a dictatorship. BUT For all who are voting for the muslim, IF he wins..... "change is a comin" y'all member YOU axed fo' it !!!!!! Be carefull what you ask for, if you cry loud enough you will get it !

Bail out

Here's my 2 cents. Let congress pay for it out of their paychecks. They make too much now!(chair)

Nope, you are absolutely correct, it is not a dictatorship. BUT For all who are voting for the muslim, IF he wins..... "change is a comin" y'all member YOU axed fo' it !!!!!! Be carefull what you ask for, if you cry loud enough you will get it !

Maybe you should define what YOU think he's planning on doing and how he's going to make the House and Senate agree with these dramatic changes. He can't do anything on his own.

What happened to Perot? Someone dig him out of the woodwork..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Adams View Post
    Here's my 2 cents. Let congress pay for it out of their paychecks. They make too much now!(chair)
    I SMELL A REVOLUTION BREWING !!!!!!!!! HMMMMMmmmm......(group)(group)

Wow, we don't use the N word anymore or I bet you'd have called him the N___ muslim. So sad so many of the Right are so completely obtuse. His Father that left him at the age of two was Muslim. He has been a member of a christian church for decades and yet let's all latch onto his middle name. It is really sad when far too many Republicans need platform shoes to keep their knuckles from, dragging on the ground.

Yep, if obama get it He will do away with the flag and anything american. But at the same time Mccain will screw us to. But he is aleast an american.what ever the outcome the next 4 years will be hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry1122 View Post
    You say if Obama gets in, the white man is not going to have rights, open your eyes, white man shot by cop ,so. minority man shot by cop get out the check book. white man fired for racist talk,so, minority fired for racist talk..get out the checkbook. How many examples do you need because I have many!

Jerry1122
    What "examples". Sounds like the ramblings of a bitter racist loser. Can't make it in the world, blame someone else. Wake up. Obamas no saint and McCain is no more a sinner than the rest of us. But your logic and "examples" are short sighted. So are YOU the "white man fired for racist talk?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrWild View Post
    Wow, we don't use the N word anymore or I bet you'd have called him the N___ muslim. So sad so many of the Right are so completely obtuse. His Father that left him at the age of two was Muslim. He has been a member of a christian church for decades and yet let's all latch onto his middle name. It is really sad when far too many Republicans need platform shoes to keep their knuckles from, dragging on the ground.
    Ya know, we sure have heard alot about about how proud Obama is of his black heritage. Interesting...... Last I heard, He is also half white. But the ironic thing is, you NEVER hear him say a single word about how proud he is of his white heritage. Now why do you think that is ? Well I will tell you... You will NEVER and I mean ABSOLUTELY never hear Obama say anything to that effect because if he would, He would be labeled an "UNCLE TOM" by his own people , and loose the support of HIS own race (color). Now as far as the "n" word goes, I didn't bring up the "n" word, you did ! And as far as Obama being a member of a " christian " church for decades. There is nooooooo doubt that he was a VERY loyal, faithful follower of the "GREAT" Rev. Wright. Until.......... people of this great country found out about what Mr. Wright's sermons, ideas, and beliefs were all about. Then Obama got blasted with a bit if reality. "Oh my goodness, The fact that I agree with this man could hinder my ability to get the White House and control this country." If anybody finds out. Well, we did find out. Aaaaaaaaaaand, All of the sudden Mr.Obama doesn't exactly agree with everything that has been preached to him for the last 20 or so years, But none the less he and his family stayed members of Rev. wrights church aaaaaaand continued to go and worship every sunday aaaaaaand make very lucritive donations to his church and his beliefs. That my friend is a FACT ! So as far as me being "obtuse" I am not..... What I am is a Patriot, Vet, Conservative, (like those who founded this great nation) and a realist. So I ask all who are taking the time to read to read these posts concerning the election of our next commander and chief. Please feel free to take the opportunity to PROVE me wrong by fact in anything which I have written.

A man once told me, "keep in mind if only one thing as you make important decisions and walk through this journey we call life, FIGURES DON'T LIE BUT LIARS CAN FIGURE......"

And with this post I am out !

And may GOD bless us on Nov 4th, NOT ALLAH !

So, you're saying he's a christian, but calling him a muslim? Or you're saying he's a muslim that had a radical pastor? Or are you just looking for ways to make dispariging remarks? I'm a Nam Vet too. So what? I'm patriotic too. So what? Obama hasn't screwed around on his wife or told her he wanted a divorce while she lay in a hospital bed either. Hawaii. Great place. Obama lived there, McCain adulterated there. Good thing McCain is so "Honorable." A republican Slick Willie. It's okay though, he has the conservative's back.

One thing is important here for both sides to ponder. If something is wrong, it is wrong. Saying anything else is hypocritical. Hypocrisy isn't the new definition of honorable, is it? No, it isn't patriotic either.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MrWild View Post
    So, you're saying he's a christian, but calling him a muslim? Or you're saying he's a muslim that had a radical pastor? Or are you just looking for ways to make dispariging remarks? I'm a Nam Vet too. So what? I'm patriotic too. So what? Obama hasn't screwed around on his wife or told her he wanted a divorce while she lay in a hospital bed either. Hawaii. Great place. Obama lived there, McCain adulterated there. Good thing McCain is so "Honorable." A republican Slick Willie. It's okay though, he has the conservative's back.

One thing is important here for both sides to ponder. If something is wrong, it is wrong. Saying anything else is hypocritical. Hypocrisy isn't the new definition of honorable, is it? No, it isn't patriotic either.
    SO SAD..........SOOOOOOOOO SAD !

LOL and wondering!?!?!

Hallo people,

I`m sitting here at the other side of the world and reading all the comment. I really wonder why there are so much problems over there in the USA. A lot of the people there are mister "know it all`s".

I àm no believer, but i do know one thing:

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

AND

THE GOOD WILL SUFFER UNDER THE BAD

regards,

Roy B.

Still waiting

Originally Posted by ben88ner
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky15044 View Post
    Maybe you should define what YOU think he's planning on doing and how he's going to make the House and Senate agree with these dramatic changes. He can't do anything on his own.
    What is it you fear this one man can do?

wow

well first off imho if you voted for bush 8 years ago you are easily fooled, if you voted for him again 4 years ago you should have your voting rights revoked, that said, mccain is just another bush (War Criminal), obama is inexperienced, i was leaning towards mccain until he choose palin (sorry anyone who votes these idiots in office need serious mental medical attention), we all know what we get with mccain (another 8 years of the same crap) with obama its just a mystery, i'd rather take my chances with a surprise then another 8 years like the last, and yes the president is and was responsible for the shape this country is in we had a 200 billion surplus before this idiot took office and are now at 800 billion per year deficit, all because of a war based on lies, funny how all a candidate has to do is mention god and bible and it makes him a man with morals. we wanted to impeach clinton over oral sex and nothing for bush's dictatorship killing thousands of americans and iraqies, if you voted for him you should be ashamed for starting the downfall of this once great nation, i hope it will be a great nation before my kids are old enough to understand, so please vote responsibly, too bad ron paul didnt make it.....

oh and i hear alot of talk about muslim and christian, im not sure which one scares me more, a radical muslim will suicide bomb you without notice, and a christian will bring his whole country to bomb you, and then ask forgiveness on sunday,

not sure which is worse.

wow. good one:rainfro:

Page 2 of 10 1234