586,089 active members*
3,957 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

View Poll Results: Who do you support after the first debate?

Voters
460. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

209 45.43%
  • Mccain

251 54.57%
Page 3 of 10 12345
    OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL. Mccain is a idiot. who would pick a running mate from a place where they have more analope then they have people. hell, he should have picked Al Sharpton to be his running mate. he might have had a chance. :rainfro:

Quote Originally Posted by Arty 3000 View Post
    OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL. Mccain is a idiot. who would pick a running mate from a place where they have more analope then they have people. hell, he should have picked Al Sharpten to be his running mate. he might have had a chance. :rainfro:
    PSSST... Hey ARTY, John Mccain can spell. It's Sharpton with an "O". Just trying to look out for ya bra......

Come on Ben88ner

What is Obama going to do that we should be shaking in our boots? How is he going to make Congress support such changes?

damn, and i used spell checker too.

I've been looking/watching at this poll, and looking at National polls. Something just hasn't seemed kosher. Knowing how National polls are taken versus on-line polls (my degree included a lot of polls/data acumulation), I decided to try an experiment. In order to skew results, all a person needs to do is delete their cookies and by doing so, can vote over, and over, and over.

Polls generally fluctuate. Sometimes it may rise 60/40,then drop to 70/30,or even go the other way for a little while with a blip 55/45 during polling. This poll on the other hand has kept an almost miracules 33/66. Darn near a perfect curve. While not impossible to happen, highly unheard of.

I no longer trust nor believe this poll to be impartial. It's just been too un-ordinary in the way the results have changed over time.

Mrwild

I disagree. I doubt very much if many people could be bothered to cheat a poll on a forum like this.

On the otherhand, I suspect that many of the people on the forum are business people, and as such are normally more conservative than the public at large.

I have also noted elsewhere that I think the participants on this forum are way smarter than average.

Smart people can see what Obama is really about; pushing toward as close to a marxist agenda as can be hidden from the American public.

Cheers,

Bloefeld

I think you missed my point. I wasn't looking at the difference of polls from National to this one so much as I've been looking at or following actually, the numbers as this poll has progressed. At the very beginning, and only at the very beginning did this poll follow the non-linearity of a typical poll. From about twelve results on up it has been one of 4/8, 10/20, 20/40, etc. Almost perfect symetry. Typically, only when results are being skewed by an uninformed person do results of this nature arise. Yes, it is possible these results are a true representation of how the poll has progressed, just that my experience suggests it is unlikely so.

Thumbs up This Poll Is A Fraud

This Poll Is A Fraud

There is no way it should be so lopsided.

Someone is cheating, hopefully election day will tell the truth.

JerkyBoy

I'm a Dem, so this post is gonna trash McCain/Palin.

- McCain's entire campaign is being run by lobbyists. Look it up. This FACT should really puts his statements about "Washington Lobbyists" into stark relief. It's all rhetoric.

- McCain is a liar. He lies on video, then gets caught, then lies again to cover up the 1st lie with an even worse lie. It's like he doesn't even know about Youtube's existence.

- Sarah Palin is totally unqualified to be VP, let alone President. She's an insulting choice in my opinion. She may actually be dumber than Bush.

- Look at Bush before the election, then 8 years later. Presidents age quickly. If elected, McCain will probably die during the 1st term. PRESIDENT PALIN will have the nuclear football. PRESIDENT PALIN dealing with Russia, China, Iraq and Afghanistan. Really?

- Honestly, GW is a rocket scientist compared to Palin. For real.

- Palin made rape victims in Alaska pay for rape kits and forensic tests to prosecute their attackers. Alaska is the rape capital of America.

- Palin cut Alaskan Special Olympics funds. The Special Olympics.

- McCain regularly votes against the interest of Veterans. Most recently, he defended a vote to de-fund returning veteran educational opportunities by saying that service people would want to leave if they had too many benefits available to them, such as a GI Bill.

- McCain's deregulation can be directly linked to the economic woes that America faces today. He's always been in the pocket of big business.

- McCain is too old to be President.

- McCain is completely out of touch with the economy.

- He doesn't even know how to use email for Pete's sake.

Lastly, this is just an opinion of mine that regards conservative politics in general. They're politics of fear and exclusion. Every conservative ideal is based on all people being the same, sharing a belief system, a sexual preference, an economic status, etc.

In progressive politics, policy and belief are built around people being different. In other words, Dems are more tolerant of other people's individuality.

McCain is a liar

Now, thats the funniest comment yet, as If the rest of the saints in Washington don't lie to get paid (good one).

BTW, hows that church that Obahma bailed out on, I wander what they think about him now?

The guy attends a church for 20 years, then says "Oh, I never payed attention", now thats a smart guy.

I don't defend McCain, same lies different suit.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

I am a Rep. but i know not to try to argue with a leftist cook, also I am not going to sit here and defend mccain because there are a lot of things I dislike about him. However the differences between Mccain and the "messiah" are huge. Furthermore Mccain doesnt use a keyboard because of inguries he recieved while being tortured. Really cheap shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1983 View Post
    I am a Rep. but i know not to try to argue with a leftist cook, also I am not going to sit here and defend mccain because there are a lot of things I dislike about him. However the differences between Mccain and the "messiah" are huge. Furthermore Mccain doesnt use a keyboard because of inguries he recieved while being tortured. Really cheap shot!
    Cook? I like to eat!!!

McCain's biggest problem is he's too much like the current idiot. Not only do people not want more of the same but they want someone who understands there is real problems facing this country. "The fundamentals of the economy are strong" No sir, they are not.

Having said that if McCain was on the ballot in 2000 instead of Dubya I would have voted for him at that time.

people keep throwing that lame excuse for mccain not being able to use a computer due to his injuries.

all i have to say is bullsh*t, i have been using voice recognition since i bought my first soundblaster card in 1987,

also every copy of windows has a section called "accessibility" under accessories in the start menu with programs developed for handicap people.

that has to be the lamest excuse i have heard,

blind people use computers,
    deaf people use computers
    people with no arms and no legs use computers.

but somehow it is a suitable excuse for mccain,

my father is disabled with severe hemophilia, and has used computers for over 30 years.

so i would say the only low blow is mccain using his handicap as an excuse...

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong" No sir, they are not."

Wasn't the "chosen one" also just quoted saying that?

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong" No sir, they are not."

Wasn't the "chosen one" also just quoted saying that?
    Feel free to show me the article or video, but it's not likely.

Ok maybe it wasn't the manboy, It was one of his top advisors. And it wasn't verbadum but could easily be interpeted.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog...mentals_of.asp

people really think alligator arms is going to win :bs:

Ok maybe it wasn't the manboy, It was one of his top advisors. And it wasn't verbadum but could easily be interpeted.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog...mentals_of.asp
    Dude, that's really weak! Come on back when you have something real.

ben88ner never did produce anything either except be very, very afraid!!!!!

Maybe that's why McCain is losing this race, nothing to offer but BS which we've had enough of in the last 8 years.

Antelope. And I don't think there are any in Alsaka.

Having lived in and around Chicago my whole life, I'm not ready for that particular pack of liars and thieves in the White House. Barak Obamas good friend Antonin Rezko is trying to make a deal to get out of jail on fraud and bribery charges. It'll be interesting to see if any indictments come down before Nov. 4. The 'O' has been associated with some very shady political charachters and organizations. Be careful what you wish for. Resurection on voting day is still a reality in Chicago.

Finally, here is a campaign promise we can believe in
    http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...ideomrss_72272
    I used to be appalled, now I'm just amused.

Page 3 of 10 12345