586,117 active members*
3,319 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

vexta ph265-05

hi guys, I looked everywhere and could not find any data on these. I found 3 vexta ph 265-05 stepper motors at local surplus store. only info I have is what is on lable. 2 phase 1.8deg/step DC 1.4v 3.8a $15/each are they worth it? any data would ba great, and what driver should I be looking for? Thank you all for helping

http://g-line.chess.cornell.edu/G-li...ent-CN0165.pdf

pretty under powered motors concidering the size of drivers and power supply you would need
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

thank you for the input. I will go back and see what else they have. I have searched this forum for recommended stepper sizes and from what I see no one has set and "standard" recommendations yet. I know there are many variables, but I'm sure there has got to be a one-size-fit-most. could you please let me know what a good medium starting point would be so I know what to look for. that way i don't waste to much of peoples time asking "would this work?","would this work?"
    Basicaly, I am in the process of getting parts together for my first build. Once I get all the parts I will design my router based mostly from some of the designs I have seen on this site. Then build. I have a great source for all the materials needed, so I should be around 400-600 complete. I just don't know what has been proven to work well enough not to have to, or want to replace it within a year or two due to poor performance. I plan on a 24x36x6 mostly all aluminum table that i will cut using CNC mills at work. FYI, I do plan on sharing my design, and will start a log once I start building. again thank you for the help

VEXTA model PH265l-05 stepping motor

For cad01. I am looking for a source of VEXTA PH265L-05 stepping motor my Celestron telescope drive. Does that local surplus store still have those motors.

Does anybody know where I could fine a source of these stepper motors?

I have not been in there for a while but I will try to make in sometime next week, if I can find some time. You can look them up. Welcome to SurplusGizmos.com, LLC - We sell the Gizmos that bring your ideas to life!

Thanks I have looked on the surplusgizmos.com site and can't find any.