586,114 active members*
3,261 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thanks for the help CamSoft

Thanks for the help CamSoft.

No one has ever spent as much time supporting us for free as you guys have. You helped me so the least I can do is thank you.

I do have another favor. I want to add a laser to detect for broken tools and check for tool size. I don't want to impose on you anymore so I though I would ask if anyone already has a routine they would like to share.

In your private e-mail to us Camsoft wrote

"Thanks for the compliment. We're happy to help people like yourself. We do have a routine you are welcome to that we'll add to your CBK file. This will need some minor setup work done on it to apply it to your I/O number assignments and test on-site made for accuracy. We'll be glad to help you. Please send us your latest CBK file."

I just wanted to say thanks again. Your the best but it looks like I will need more I/O and money before I can do this.

I also need a recommendation from some one on where I can buy a cheap measurement laser under a couple hundreds dollars that worked on Camsoft before.

You're in trouble now. I've already bought and installed a laser displacement sensor. I didn't volunteer my routine because its not very good. Now I get to find out if I'm as good a customer as you are because I'm going to ask for one too.

Do you think it will help if I try to butter them <Camsoft> up first? You really should check out the new Camsoft editor. Its WAY KEWL. I really like the color coding scheme. My biggest trouble is typos and this catches it before compile and error.

I got my sensor off ebay for a song. watch for one with this search
    http://tinyurl.com/5az33e

Karl