586,075 active members*
3,761 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Spaceclaim

Spaceclaim

Is any one useing this and what is the price?
    Forrey

Quote Originally Posted by forrey45 View Post
    Is any one useing this and what is the price?
    Forrey
    I checked the site and the price is not there as far I as I could tell.
    Which normally means, If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Mike
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.

ya kind of thought that but you never know
    forrey

No price listed means to me no sale. Another pet peeve of mine is a store online that makes you register to purchase from them, I wont buy from them either.

budP

I am with you on that, having to spend the time to fill it out and then being phoned at times when you do not have the time rather than having a go with the product and then phoning when you have the time.

forrey.

For pricing

Send me an email at [email protected] for pricing at your convenience. The pricing is better then Solid Works. The reason that there isn't pricing listed is because there are several things that determine the pricing. For example what Data Exchange Package do you want? and some other questions that would need to be asked to determine the proper price.

Pricing at my convience.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Collado View Post
    Send me an email at [email protected] for pricing at your convenience. The pricing is better then Solid Works. The reason that there isn't pricing listed is because there are several things that determine the pricing. For example what Data Exchange Package do you want? and some other questions that would need to be asked to determine the proper price.
    Hi Daniel,
    I think you miss the point.

I can't stand the tactic of having so many options that it takes a sales person to explain what it is going to cost. To me it is just like buying a used car, you don't get the final numbers until it is too late to say no.

Put up a menu or list with the prices. Let me decide if I want to call you for more information.

A basic statment of it starts a X dollars is also useless because most people don't want or can't use the starting package.

The statement that it is less than Solid Works is also useless to me because I have no idea what solid works costs and when I did the solidworks demo, I didn't care for the software either, but that is just me.

What is a data exchange package and why is there one in the first place? If it is import and export options, you really need to have most of the options anyway, because you never know what format the next job is going to come to you in.

Just my random thoughts.

Mike
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.