586,108 active members*
2,964 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Missing posters????

Missing posters????

Hey guys I just saw a post by Cold Fusion that got me to thinking about two more younger poster we have had the pleasure of seeing post here. Vacpress is one of them and for the life of me I cannot remember the handle of the other but I so well remember his work. He is the young college student that designed the atc spindle for a mini-mill. I have searched three or four different ways and have not been able to find the thread with that spindle design in it.

My main concern though is that we have not heard from these two in quite a whil or at least I haven't seen post from them. Anyone keeping up with them??

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

After much searching I found the name of the other you man.

h3ndrix........Anyone heard from him or vacpress??

Mike

I have not heard anything. I will check and see when they lasted logged on and let you know.

Well, being young they probably found something far more interesting.
    There are activities more pleasant than fooling around with machines, you know.

Turmite, I also notice who comes and goes.

I have emailed Vacpress a few times in the past and had no answer. He was a lot of fun to have around. I think there are some who are like shooting stars, they come in brilliantly glowing and then burn out quickly.

I have a theory, When a person makes a suggestion, like vacpresses painter, they get so far and then hit a hurdle, and are too embarresed to say they dont want to work on that project any more. So in the end they just dissapear completely or reapear under a different name.

Just a theory
    Being outside the square !!!

Hey Paul thanks. edited to add: Paul are the jpgs and attachments still available for the thread on the atc spindle design?

ESjaavik, you tell me one thing that is more pleasant than working with machines? :banana:

Benny what really saddens me is the fact that those young could be me in a different time and era! On the other hand if this type work is not what they are happy at I would be the first to tell them to find what makes them happy.

Mike