586,096 active members*
3,588 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Gecko Drives > WIN****Geckodrive Photo Contest****WIN
Page 4 of 6 23456
    My favorite that meets the criteria (scenic views) is this one. http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...4&d=1227069728

EXCELLENT Jobs guys !!!
    Thanks for playing.

I would have picked those entries myself, maybe in a different order though

Thanks Marcus and GeckoDrive,for been a good sport, by putting up the competition.
    Being outside the square !!!

Thanks Geckodrive.

Now I will have to build me a new machine. :-). First machine is using 203v's, and I couldn't be happier with them.

John

Thanks Gecko

Thanks to the guys at Gecko for running the competition and voting for my photo. I don't often win things and given my lack of photographic skills it is a pleasant surprised. It's still sinking in.
    I liked the disco Gecko myself.

Cheers
    Peter
    The ingenuity of idiots is unlimited.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/cncnutz

I was partial to quite a few, but mostly the fishing picture, the butt crack picture because that is along the lines of my sense of humor, and the gecko DJ. So I am curious: How does a gecko work as a lure? :-)

Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by CoAMarcus View Post
    I was partial to quite a few, but mostly the fishing picture, the butt crack picture because that is along the lines of my sense of humor, and the gecko DJ. So I am curious: How does a gecko work as a lure? :-)

Marcus
    Got this one third cast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fish.jpg  

I was trolling!

Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shark.JPG  

Congratulations to all the winners... You will really enjoy the drives... Thanks to Marcus for arranging competition... Hope the same will carry forward in future.

Best regards

I second what Khalid said. Thank you very much for this competition. I haven't posted here very much, mostly because everything I have ever needed to know was found via searching for it. ;-).

John

Congrats to the winners - :banana: - and thanks to Gecko for holding the competition!

Scott

Wow, I just got in from a looooooong day at work and find out that I won !!!:banana:

Thanks Marcus and everybody at Gecko that voted for my photo, I didn't expect to win but am happy I did

Congrats to the other winners and if you are interested please post back in this thread once you have used the drives and we can have a little secondary competition to see who makes the best use of them No prizes of course except kudo's from our fellow 'zoners.

Thanks to all who put photo's in, it wouldn't be much of a competition if only three of us put entries in, it was fun !

Cheers.

Russell.

Big congrats to those who win. I'm a little jealous, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott McCray View Post
    Congrats to the winners - :banana: - and thanks to Gecko for holding the competition!

Scott
    Yep! What Scott said. Congrats to all. It was fun.
    Lee

Why does CNCzone include the link for this competition in the newsletter when it has already ended? I was tricked into taking some pictures of my swiming geckos but when I come here I can see that it is already over

/PeterH

Quote Originally Posted by PeteH View Post
    Why does CNCzone include the link for this competition in the newsletter when it has already ended? I was tricked into taking some pictures of my swiming geckos but when I come here I can see that it is already over

/PeterH
    Maybe the newsletter was published before it was over?

I got one newsletter last week and one today, the link was included in both newsletters... (the competiotion was over even last week when I got the previous letter)

/Peter

Yup late notice

I too just got notice of the contest
    my projects:
    http://www.barryfish.com

The G540 arrived today and it is a good looking beast.:banana::banana::banana:
    Can't wait to install it on my machine but I will probably have too as I am a bit tied up at present with the rapid approach of Christmas.
    Thanks Marcus and the rest of the team at Gecko

Cheers
    Peter

My 3 G251's arrived on Monday. I can not believe how small they are, its amazing how much they pack into such a small space. I am an EE by trade and am very impressed. Anyways thanks Marcus, Geckodrive, and of course CNCzone. You guys are all great.

John

Page 4 of 6 23456