586,075 active members*
3,798 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

help for old AGIE puls & wire edm

We are looking for help to renovate/ re start old AGIE puls EDM & MA400 wire edm with fast track & cnc100 control. Please let us have some information.
    We have bought it from e bay & wish to use it for hobby applications.

We have 4 Agie wire cuts with CNC 100 controlers, what information do you need?
    Colin

Dear Sir,
    I neeed the wiring diagram, maintenance manual, & instructions on how to start/use the machine. The deionizing bottle is missing. Thus I will need the bottle along with the copies of the available technical manuals. We are ready to pay for the help.

Regards
    S D Kulkarni

Early mold Agies

Hi, I have serviced these machines since 1980. I have all the manuals for them (Service and application) These manuals do not have the Electronic schematic drawings in them.

Maintenance

Dear SIr,
    We will be glad to receive a copy of the manual on chargeable basis. The machine panel is disconnected from thr machine body. Thus interwiring detalis are very moch necessary to start the complete equipment. Any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Regards
    S D Kulkarni

Manual and service for Fasttrack anad CNC 123

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo396 View Post
    Hi, I have serviced these machines since 1980. I have all the manuals for them (Service and application) These manuals do not have the Electronic schematic drawings in them.
    Hi! DEAR Gizmo396!!
    I have analogich problems with Agiecut 300/100 C(D) and CNC123 with FASTTRACK (T-Star). And I need too documantation (manuals) for them (manuals, Service and application)./ Can Your Help Me??

hi y have AGIECUT 100 from 1981 and y have problem with 2 board in cnc 100 controler that boards give a signal to display but y don t have a electric documet of that 2 board if anyone know please let write .....

Quote Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
    hi y have AGIECUT 100 from 1981 and y have problem with 2 board in cnc 100 controler that boards give a signal to display but y don t have a electric documet of that 2 board if anyone know please let write .....
    Dear Sir
    I have a complete AGIE DM400 machine for sale. I have started it after buying it from USA. Please let us know if you are interested. It has the CNC10 controller D100 generator & all associated circuitary in workiing condition.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo396 View Post
    Hello. I repair Old EDM Sinkers. I am looking for a wiring diagram for an Agietron EMS 15 EDM Machine Tool (circa 1978). It is attached to an AgiePulse 45LM Generator.

Anyone have access to the Electrical Schematics for the Machine Tool?

TROU

Quote Originally Posted by TROU View Post
    Hello. I repair Old EDM Sinkers. I am looking for a wiring diagram for an Agietron EMS 15 EDM Machine Tool (circa 1978). It is attached to an AgiePulse 45LM Generator.

Anyone have access to the Electrical Schematics for the Machine Tool?

TROU
    I have a sinking edm AGIE, Switzerland.Type: BF-h (Servo Hydraulic), these are very straight forward scheme compared to wire edm of similar date. It is regular transistorized plus RC type generator & error signal circuitary. I have traced a part of it on my own & have started it long back. I think you also can follow similar procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by kulk_sd View Post
    I have a sinking edm AGIE, Switzerland.Type: BF-h (Servo Hydraulic), these are very straight forward scheme compared to wire edm of similar date. It is regular transistorized plus RC type generator & error signal circuitary. I have traced a part of it on my own & have started it long back. I think you also can follow similar procedure.
    I am trying. I have removed the control panel and am tracing the wiring. In the Control Panel Relays K800, K801, and K802 must be made for Gap Power. But only K801 is coming on by itself. When K800 is mechanically made the "Setting Check light" on the Generator goes out and the Gap power will come on. But then K802 must also be touched to latch in the Servo control from the Generator.

Thanks for replying. Just wondered if anyone had the schematics for the Tool so I don't have to hunt and peck.

TROU

Quote Originally Posted by TROU View Post
    I am trying. I have removed the control panel and am tracing the wiring. In the Control Panel Relays K800, K801, and K802 must be made for Gap Power. But only K801 is coming on by itself. When K800 is mechanically made the "Setting Check light" on the Generator goes out and the Gap power will come on. But then K802 must also be touched to latch in the Servo control from the Generator.

Thanks for replying. Just wondered if anyone had the schematics for the Tool so I don't have to hunt and peck.

TROU
    If it is just relay logic, then only problem is loose connections. One can use any contact cleaner spray & reassembly the relays & connectors to rid the problem. This was tha case with my machine.

Quote Originally Posted by kulk_sd View Post
    We are looking for help to renovate/ re start old AGIE puls EDM & MA400 wire edm with fast track & cnc100 control. Please let us have some information.
    We have bought it from e bay & wish to use it for hobby applications.
    I have repaired part of the machine by checking for power supplies to various modules in the machine. But still have difficulty in starting the servo drives for axis. One drive tries to run away on start up, sometimes.

Re: Early mold Agies

Where can one get these Electrical Schematics?

Quote Originally Posted by bluefalcon888 View Post
    Where can one get these Electrical Schematics?
    Agie looked after their Schematics like gold, but like gold a few slipped through. We have the manuals that came with the machines and a few extras we have gathered over the years. For us it is still a pull and exchange cards fault finding process, but then we have a few of the same machines. Once traced to the card, without the schematics, it is still often impossible to fix. For us then we have 2 choices, send the card to Techstar in USA, where often a guaranteed replacement or repair can be organised. Otherwise take your chance with a board from Ebay, Amazon, etc. Even then, there are differences in the boards, for the same system. Sometimes they work straight away, sometimes they need tweeking with your old board parts. Best of luck, Colin

Thanks for your reply
    This is what I have and the +15Volt and -15 volt is missing so I need basic electrical drawing The +5volt and the 24 VDC is OK

There are two cabinets full of circuitboards and any electrcal drawings will help

Please see attached photosClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.10.15.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	281274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.11.00.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	281276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.11.24.jpg 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	281278Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.15.44.jpg 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	281280Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.15.01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	281282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-22 13.14.09.jpg 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	281284

Re: help for old AGIE puls & wire edm

I am looking for parts for this very EDM Agie Puls. We are located in the US. Does anyone have the control / display for sale?