586,103 active members*
3,331 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

CNC Wrap Graphics

Here is the design I made today. I am going to make .040 Aluminum panels to enclose the lower part on my Shop Sabre. Obviously I am also a Wrap graphic shop so here is a CNC themed graphic to wrap over the panels.

if any one is interested in this graphics PM and I can see about making you a set.

Later I will show the finished graphics on the made panels. this is just the flat Photoshop Document set up for printing.

P.S I am also making myself a Dry Erase board with this backround.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC wrap.jpg  

more progress shots of the alum panels and the end print of the graphics for the wrap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC wrap 1.jpg   CNC wrap 2.jpg   CNC wrap 3.jpg   CNC wrap 4.jpg  

Nice, do you make car and sport bike wraps?

OH for those not familiar with how a stock SS machine looks here it is a open leg system. I will show once it is all together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC wrap 5.jpg  

I wrap what ever comes in the door. I wrap 70 Dirt Track Open wheel cars a year Mods, Late Models and Super Stocks.

Trailers, Vehicles, Ect.

here come the side's I hope to finish this tomorrow.

also MC here is a race trailer wrap I am designing for a Quad team.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC wrap 6.jpg   Team QI trailer.jpg  

Nice! Where are you located? One of my friends wants his enclosed trailer wrapped, or atleast grafix on the side and I have a couple other friends wanting custom sport bike wraps, atleast the tank sides and front fairings. They are complaining they can't find anyone and don't want to use Spastic, not sure why.

What is Spastic?

I am in Fargo, North Dakota

I did a 48' stacker race trailer last year and am doing a couple more trailers now.

I'm pretty sure Spastic only does sport bike wraps. One of our friends is sponsored by them. Nice work, but people either love them or hate them, not sure why. We're in Ohio. Do you ship custom wraps or only local business? I know my friend with the trailer wants a local install, drop it off and pick it up, he wants to make sure it's done right, not a DIY job. But I know atleast one of my friends wants to order a custom bike wrap and install it himself (because he's cheap I'm sure). Let me know, I'll pass the word along.

I pretty much Local, unless its small dirt bike type graphics, it has to be done locally. If not there is just so much that goes wrong and you get unhappy customers if it don't fit just right or is not installed right at all or is damages in shipping. I have enugh local stuff. I assume you are no where near ND?

The online shop that is all they do they really have it down to a pat the sizing of the bikes panels and such. I am not comfortable with trying to work with some one over the phone states away to get a design figured out, them talk thru the install and how to trim it and stuff. it is kinda hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by KustomKoncepts View Post
    I am not comfortable with trying to work with some one over the phone states away to get a design figured out, them talk thru the install and how to trim it and stuff. it is kinda hard to do.
    Yeah, I'm in Ohio. I can totally respect your dedication to quality and customer service.

MC

did you try 139designs.com I think he is in Vermont. I know he does a lot of sno cross stuff.

the end cap is drilled and tapped and graphics done and the brush guard riveted.

I have not figured out how I am doing the corners yet I figure I will cross that bridge when I get there.

also you can see on the sides the gantry passed thru the bottom of the table.

the best I can figure there is I am going to install a set of single row brush brissels fro Grainger on top and bottom and let the arm pass thru it. I will applay a 12 Mil Protective laminate where the brished make contact to the paint so over the years it does not wear the paint off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC wrap 7.jpg   CNC wrap 8.jpg   cnc wrap 9.jpg   cnc wrap 10.jpg  

cnc wrap 11.jpg  

kustom did my panels and i am in south carolina 60 degrees to day

and freezing tonight!!
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

In Detroit, I was trying to clean up the leaves in the yard and they were frozen to the ground. 19° last night.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

its warm up here at 38

I am going home for the day. got it half done.

My Onida Cyclone comes tomorrow. with start a new post on that and see how it does.

I got the 5HP High Vac made specific for cnc applications it has a higher static pressure or something so it is suppost to be pretty good. later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cnc wrap 12.jpg   cnc wrap 13.jpg   cnc wrap 14.jpg   CNC wrap 5.jpg  

al right you have got me in i'll get you panel sizes and art work

hot rod cnc's, yea!!!!

jim

kustom i have several people who want to buy my new x3 already so i may order another router ( i already know i am going to do it!) may be i should chrome the table!!!, black phenolic, and kustom graphics!!!

jim

Hi your wrap looks great! I Might do something similar with my machine. White casing is a bit boring and as I said yours really looks great now.

www.bannersdirect.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12