586,103 active members*
3,311 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Shuttle Pro and Mach R3.042.020

I recently noticed the MPG flyout (TAB KEY) does not work any more since I installed the latest lockdown version of mach R3.042.020. It may have something to do with having also just installed a shuttle pro.
    On the flyout the arrow keys to move the axis do not work any more and the jog mode buttons and increment do not work either.

Could someone comment if they have a shuttle Pro an are using this version of Mach. If the flyout AND the shuttle are both working for someone then I guess I have to investigate further.

The Shuttle Pro is working fine. I believe both were fine before I installed this version of Mach. I'm not sure. I did them one after the other.

Maybe this is a "feature".

Sage

Sorry my mistake - partly.
    I didn't notice the Jog on/off button right there in the middle of the Mach screen. I toggled it and away she went. BUT

Having said that, the button seems a bit confused. If you press it and it is lit the MPG flyout jog mode and increment yellow lights come on and the jogging works. If you toggle the button off the yellow lights on the MPG go out and strangley, the jogging still works but you can't change any of the settings.

So the question remains - how did it get turned off for me if I can't turn it off now.

Sage