586,102 active members*
3,274 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation miyano bnc 34 nc alarm reset over travel

I was wondering if anybody has knows how to reset the x axis on a miyano bnc34 every time i try to move the X axis in zero return mode the nc alarm light comes on after about 50mm travel and the screen says over travel on i have looked at the micro switches on the rollers at the back they both seem fine this is a friends machine that seems to have broke on me it was running fine until i put it into zero return! is there any buttons to press to clear the memory or reset it I.E ctrl/reset/program power up?? ANY information ideas advice would be appreciated
    Thanks

I'm assuming it's a Fanuc control? On most, you can power down the control, then hold the P and CAN keys while you power up the control. This will allow you to zero return the axes.

Wink

Thanks for the fast response, yes i have being told its on fanuc 3t Thanks again mate
    Tom

3T was along time ago. I have a memory that the CAN – P button trick on start up, didn’t go back that far.

The old fashioned way would be to change the overtravel parameter. You would need the book to find it. Your looking for some thing called X+ stroke limit. I think the parameter write enable on those was a toggle switch on the main board, marked PWE. If you made the figure larger, that should get it to home.

The other way might be too physically wind the axis closer to the reference switch. It’s letting you move that 50mm. With the power off, wind the ball screw, so that the slide is fairly close to the reference switch.

I think those X axis motors at the rear were offset gear drive onto the ballscrew. I think there’s a cover there that you can take off, so you can wind it using the gear on the ballscrew.

Phil.

Smile help with parameters for bnc 34 3t

Quote Originally Posted by Progress Nc View Post
    Thanks for the fast response, yes i have being told its on fanuc 3t Thanks again mate
    Tom
    sir i have the same bnc 34 with fanuc 3t and the thing is i have lost my parameters i would be very very thankful if u could help me sir

Sounds like you need to put in a new reference point, #1815 APZ.

thanks a lot sir i have put my own parameters as of now and the machine is running fine thanks to the 3t parameter manuel

Sac Lancel BB

Il est impossible de dire sur les utilisations et les avantages des sac lancel sur mesure. Ils sont rentables, la conception-sage et souple. En complément, leur utilisation est également une option bon recyclage. C’est vrai que la plupart des Sac Lancel BB personnalisés cadeaux imprimés sont des Lancel sac de seconde fundamental ou d’occasion.Il doit y avoir d’autres solutions si vous voulez les nettoyer efficacement et économiquement. Le moyen le plus efficace de se frotter l’huile à l’colleague d’un chiffon d’éponge, avec un peu de détergent de nettoyage, vous pouvez simplement frotter la partie de vos sacs là où il est trading d’huile légèrement.

Alors qu’est-ce que vous avez à faire est de simplement attendre qu’il se tarir par la nature. Si vous lancel bb est ruiné par une sorte de boisson avec une couleur profonde, la meilleure resolution est de le sécher avec un chiffon propre immédiatement. Mais si vous ne Lancel bb pas quand il s’agit de votre Lancel French Flair, vous feriez mieux de suivre les instructions présentées ci-dessus. Souvenez-vous que ne pas utiliser d’eau lorsqu’ils traitent avec les salit l’huile, juste un chiffon avec un détergent suffit. Vous devez apprendre à nettoyer votre favori du blink où vous les enlevez le compteur en magasin.

Son printing célèbre marque révèle coloré de la mode jeune. Lancel augmente styles différents sell le temps. Ses Lancel Premier Flirt en cuir sont pleines de elegance américain fort et insister qualité délicate. Lancel Adjani en cuir Lancel en cuir véritable est avec des pliages qui est plein de sentiment agréable course prise girls. Il montre également une élégance extraordinaire. En outre, à l’intérieur du sac, il y a plusieurs sacs à fermeture à glissière et sacs multifonctionnels.Et vous pouvez airports skycap le bon sac au dos ou sur les épaules. Il facilitera votre contend beaucoup. Quant à une dame élégante, le cuir noir ou un lancel soldes en cuir blanc peut révéler votre noblesse et le charme. Le sac à particular sac lancel pas cher est aussi l’une des with an increment of grandes marques de sacs à gas main author et elle produit de qualité let out les femmes.