586,664 active members*
4,266 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > New user, program won't load.

New user, program won't load.

I just installed XR3 MP yesterday and everything was fine. When I tried to load the program this morning it wouldn’t load.

I double click on the desk top short cut and the One CNC Logo comes up, I click on the "play" button and it acts like it is going to load the program but it flashes on the screen then nothing happens, it just closes. It's kind of like it is minimizing, but it closes.

Are you running this on vista? if so hit alt control delete start your task manager and in the processes tab look for onecnc if its then select it and hit end process it may be there more than once. I dont own or use onccnc but it is very common to have this happen with most any program, it maybe the same for other operating systems as well. If all esle fails reboot and it will probably work.

I'm running on windows XP.

I did try to reboot, but it didn't help..

I deleted the program and reinstalled it, now it’s doing the same thing, won’t load.

I did notice yesterday that the “registered user name” at the bottom of the screen (in the cad program) was my first and last name but my last name was spelled incorrectly. Do they load this in the dongle before sending it to me? I’m not sure if that has something to do with it or not, but I tried to sign up on their user forum and I can’t get in there either.

I’m not real computer literate, so I’m not sure where to go from here. Tech support will probably be out to Monday and I have a long weekend ahead and would like to tinker in the program…

Tech Support got me up and running, it was my video card..

Quote Originally Posted by l u k e View Post
    Tech Support got me up and running, it was my video card..
    Good deal. What was the issue, driver update, and not a new card I hope!
    Hey, why's it going over there?!!

Just a driver update and reloading the program.

ONECNC

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the ONECNC Group.

Did you talk to tech support and get the correct information on how to get on their private forum? You will find a lot of specific information as it pertains to the software there and videos that can be helpful. They also have some really cool guys there that are more than willing to help you along the way. Just ask a question and you will usually get an answer right away.

John

They are currently on a long holiday weekend so no one is answering the phones. I did ask VIA email but haven't got a direct answer yet. I'm sure I will get it straightened out next week.

When I try to sign up it says "this email address has been banned of this site". I'm guessing that my account has not been set up on their end or something. I’m pretty sure I remember what the sales girl said my password would be, but I was a little rushed to get off the phone because when she called I was headed out the door to pick up my daughter from school.

I'm not complaining though, they will get me up and running.