586,602 active members*
3,346 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile Laser Engraving software

Hello Everyone,
    Just minutes ago I placed an order for a chinese laser Engraving Machine from HPC laser, and I'm thiking of replacing the newlydraw software that come with the machine, so in this thread I would like to create a list of software that works with LASERSCRIPT 3040 laser machine, would anyone care to post or advice any software packages?

Thanks,

Freddy:rainfro:

it is impossiable to change the software for your mahcine

The motherboard in China laser machine must work with special software, you can not change it.

Please feel free to ask me about the software and mother board about laser engraver.
    http://www.hflaser.com

Quote Originally Posted by laser-engraver View Post
    The motherboard in China laser machine must work with special software, you can not change it.

Please feel free to ask me about the software and mother board about laser engraver.
    Hi,
    What special software would that be?

I use Adobe Illustrtator, Autocad, the software you mentioned does it accept AI and DXF/DWG?

Fredyy

The machines motor controller card is 'linked' to NewlyDraw.

You can use Corel, Adobe or other software to create the job (and you will have to since NewlyDraw isn't up to the task) but then import the DXF/PLT in and send to the machine.

If you want to drive the machine with other software you'll probably need to replace the stepped controller card with a step/direction board like Xylotex or Stepper3 and then use EMC or Mach3 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zax15uk View Post
    The machines motor controller card is 'linked' to NewlyDraw.

You can use Corel, Adobe or other software to create the job (and you will have to since NewlyDraw isn't up to the task) but then import the DXF/PLT in and send to the machine.

If you want to drive the machine with other software you'll probably need to replace the stepped controller card with a step/direction board like Xylotex or Stepper3 and then use EMC or Mach3 etc.
    Hi zax15uk,
    I got the machine today, and I'm trying to figure out how to fit the fan, could you help?

Freddy

Hi again,
    Here are some picture I took earlier. please open attachment.
    Freddy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resize of 照片 022.jpg   Resize of 照片 023.jpg   Resize of 照片 024.jpg