Hi all,
I know that Constant Velocity settings are a huge topic, but I'm having a really basic problem...

Using the latest build of Mach3 (R3.042.020) with Art's G-100 plugin, I can't get CV to work at all. No matter what combination of settings I try, nothing makes smooth motion. This is on a variety of g-code jobs, coming from Art-Cam, Mastercam, and Mach3's own sample files. I've tried all the tricks like turning on plasma mode, turning off all CV settings, setting a g61 and back to g64....

The best clue I've got now was discovering a SECOND SET of CV settings in the G-100 plugin settings itself. I can't find documentation on it anywhere. Does anyone know if these setting conflict with the Mach3 settings? Or if Mach3 has to be in Exact Stop mode or any other nuttiness? My motors are tuned to be pretty zippy (250ipm with a .8 second ramp-up time to full speed), so that shouldn't be the problem. At this point I'd even consider it progress to have to motion get worse, just so I'd know something I'm doing has an effect.

Let me know if you've got any questions about my setup and, of course, let me know if I'm being an idiot and just missing the "Make It Work" button.

Thanks to all for being a great source of help.
--David