Hey all new here, posted a few details about me in the clubhouse
I hope this is the correct thread ! If not mods please feel free to kick my ass.
My brother has a basic cnc machine ( see links below ) that he uses to etch and cut circuit boards. Whether this would be good enough for my app - im not sure yet.

I still need to do a lot of research so i apologise if some questions may be a little " newb-ish "
I plan on working with carbon fibre sheet. Thickness ranging 1mm - 5mm MAX.

I intend for the finished items to be used in a few different applications, perhaps small automotive items , RC and even basic bicycle components.

I understand that cutting CF makes nasty hazardous dust that will need some sort of extraction system to the outside. This should not be a problem.
Did i also read some people are cutting the sheet " wet " to avoid dust and create a cleaner cut?

I dont have a massive budget probably around £1000 -£1500 , this should see me getting a good "hobby standard " machine and other equipment.

Here are just a couple of machines i spotted , any recommendations to these? Or are they no good for my intentions ? The first is the same as my brother uses.

marchandice

and one in the usa that i spotted :
cnc

Any opinions or no good? Need bigger budget?
I appreciate your time reading through my newb post !
-mark