586,461 active members*
3,504 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anyone in the West Virginia area?

Hey folks. I am new to the forum and am in the planning stages of my first build. I am in the north central part of WV, near Clarksburg. Looking for a mentor in the area, (anywhere in WV, sw PA, or eastern OH).

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinorider View Post
    Hey folks. I am new to the forum and am in the planning stages of my first build. I am in the north central part of WV, near Clarksburg. Looking for a mentor in the area, (anywhere in WV, sw PA, or eastern OH).
    there are a few of us round what are you trying to build.
    archie =) =) =)

I was planning on a plasma machine, but now I may design to handle a router also. Decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinorider View Post
    I was planning on a plasma machine, but now I may design to handle a router also. Decisions decisions.
    we need to talk I will send you a PM with my contact info..... in the mean time take a look at the http://www.mechmate.com/ there are plasma versions of this running as well.

archie =) =) =)

Looks like Pam anderson dressed in blue LOL Send me your info, I may build a small 4 x 4 plasma machine for the first build just to get my feet wet. If I go that route I'll buy motors big enough to handel a bigger table.

Rick

Hello Rhino,

I am in Central WV near Clay, Clendenin Take your pick. LOL No one knows where that is, Probably isn't a direct route. & you'll have to go somewhere else to start your trip to get here.

Welcome aboard, I have a build log here on a table I am now operating almost daily Oxy/Fuel.

I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. I am running a stepper system & it seems to do a great job. The design of my table is a combination of others ideas as well as my own & is a solid basic design. Would I do things different when I build again? Sure I would. Always room for improvement.

Neil
    If it works.....Don't fix it!