587,513 active members*
2,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Uncategorised CAD Discussion > Lets Liven Things Up A Little

Lets Liven Things Up A Little

Alibre Design Professional V11.1 seems to be working fine so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPHERE 360 DEG.jpg   Tutorial Deesign 1.jpg   Tutorial Deesign 1b.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Nice work, Just starting with V11, have not done much new work recently.
    Eagle

Well, I havent posted in awhile. I read daily though. Once upon a time I posted regularly. I just published a PDF of model I am making though after numerous tries I realized that the file was too large by half for the Zone. Maybe next time.
    David in hillsborough

If you liked those, you might like this one. Simple but nice to look at.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Quote Originally Posted by tobyaxis View Post
    If you liked those, you might like this one. Simple but nice to look at.
    But I have a real one sitting above my monitor.

I am forced by my conscience to be honest; I didn't make it Widgitmaster did.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    But I have a real one sitting above my monitor.

I am forced by my conscience to be honest; I didn't make it Widgitmaster did.
    I saw one once, and remembered. There is another but each cube is inside each other caged. It's pretty neat IMPO.

How have you been Mentor???
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

I saw one once, and remembered. There is another but each cube is inside each other caged. It's pretty neat IMPO.

How have you been Mentor???
    Those kind of shapes are neat. They are really quite simple but require close attention to detail to make and for the un-initiated it is a puzzle how they are made.

Me a Mentor? I suppose you are correct but it kinda embarasses me to see it written...thank you; I be fine.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    Those kind of shapes are neat. They are really quite simple but require close attention to detail to make and for the un-initiated it is a puzzle how they are made.

Me a Mentor? I suppose you are correct but it kinda embarasses me to see it written...thank you; I be fine.
    Sorry about that, embarrassment was not intended.

To make you feel better I have a many other Mentors too. Only a few live close and the others live across the US.

Here, have a Cross Section View.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tutorial Deesign 3c.jpg  
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

This won't actually work that great but it was fun to make on a bit of free time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Impeller Design.jpeg   Impeller Design 3.jpg   Impeller Design 2.jpeg  
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Talking new user

Hi just bougt the 11.1 I am looking forward to learning the program ,it felt lick a user freindly software and thats what I need . Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Cavey's Clubs View Post
    Hi just bougt the 11.1 I am looking forward to learning the program ,it felt lick a user freindly software and thats what I need . Matt
    Have fun with it.:banana:
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

I am purchasing, and by Friday, saving a little green. I just cant make my mind up which version yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJim View Post
    I am purchasing, and by Friday, saving a little green. I just cant make my mind up which version yet.
    Professional or Expert at least.

Which one did you get???
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Professional or Expert at least.

Which one did you get???
    Professional! With the maintenance and training disc too. They also threw in unlimited private training by you as well as access to all your private drawings and free use of your shop and tools. I hope you live close to me!

I am pretty excited!:banana:

Professional! With the maintenance and training disc too. They also threw in unlimited private training by you as well as access to all your private drawings and free use of your shop and tools. I hope you live close to me!

I am pretty excited!:banana:
    You hope I live close to you???? LOL, why????:rainfro:
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

You hope I live close to you???? LOL, why????:rainfro:
    Did you read what they through in on the deal? So I can make use of the free access to your shop and tools.

Did you read what they through in on the deal? So I can make use of the free access to your shop and tools.
    LOL, can't believe I missed that. I guess it will serve as something to laugh about, LOL.
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

I can't believe I used "through" instead of threw. That degree paid off.

I can't believe I used "through" instead of threw. That degree paid off.
    Well it beats seeing "thru" in every post.

I think everyone will survive.
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

More Alibre Soup!!!!!!!!:wave:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5822.jpg   Impeller 8 Vein A2A-5.gif  
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com