586,121 active members*
3,324 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hello Everyone!

I'm new! Just registered this evening and wanted to say hello! I am looking forward to enjoying these boards! I own and operate a small machine shop in ohio with my husband.

Hi SOL,
    Glad to have a new person aboard. You will find this forum very helpfull if you have any problems. Also a lot of interesting people on here with many different interests.
    OM

A warm welcome

Old Megawatts (or OMg) Good intentions, but perhaps contracting Scale One Lady to a three letter acronym, SOL - S*%# Outa Luck, and then commenting "...if you have any problems." Wasn't what you wanted others to 'read.' Hopefully it was just me. Seriously though, WELCOME Scale One Lady, and Scale One Man? A wealth of information, enjoy.

sol

SOL that is funny!! Sometimes that is the way it feels lately. Do not worry I have have the greatest sense of humor (so I'm told) have to in these times. I have just been cruising around the forums reading threads and I think I am going to like it here and make it a daily stop. Cheers! :banana:

Hi,
    Sorry about that. I never even gave it a thought about the initials. Just trying to save some keystrokes. After this I will be more carefull.

OM

Old Megawatts... no need to be careful this has been great fun, had I have given my handle any thought we would not have this discussion. Anyway believe it or not my kids all suffer the same fate my oldest's initials are GAG the next one is AVG by the time the third came along I figured it out because he is DSG no match.

Cheers