586,036 active members*
3,446 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Taig Mill I am Selling

Not sure where I can list this if not appropriate forum Mods please move if needed.

I purchased a Taig CNC Mini Mill It was model without controller and servos. I bought it back last september and started 4th axis CNC Build and before completed In October I had a major motorcycle accident. I was building this for pool cue inlays although it can cut metal as well as many other materials. I added 4 servos, Sherline 4th Axis, Gecko 540 Controller and a 48V power supply. I was wiring it up when the accident happened and have not been able to complete with my surgeries and such. It will be months before I can think about completitng it although everything is there ready to go new just add your PC. I am looking for $3000 shipped or Best Offer. This includes a complete 4th axis setup its Same as every other Taig CNC it has ER collet system. I can take pics if you PM me. I also have a extended bed you can mount as well as an acme screw and bearings. Bed design was to use as a fixture to hold pool cues. email is sales @ fflkit.com NO SPACES

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, hope you recover quickly.

Good luck selling the Taig, maybe put it in the classifieds area on this forum?

Dave
    Dave->..

cool found it