586,262 active members*
3,855 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Citizen E32J Fanuc 6T sample programs

Citizen E32J Fanuc 6T sample programs

Hi,

I just got hold of a Citizen Cincom E32J 4 axis swiss lathe with subspindle with Fanuc 6T control. The machine did not come with manuals. Can anybody send me some sample programs that uses the live tools and C axis so that I can figure out how to create programs.

Thanks
    aaron

E32 programs

i have an E32k with a fanuc 10t
    i am pretty sure the m and g codes are the same
    my email address is [email protected] if you want some examples

I see it has been a while since this thread was active, but I am curious as to you feelings are for the E32K. How long have you had it? Has it been a good machine? Is it slow? How available is the tooling? Etc.

Thanks!

Hi Gizmo...thanks for sending me your question-sorry it took so long to reply
    I have had my E32 for 6 years now and I have to say there are more negatives then positives.Most of the problems with the machine stem from the age(1984),even though the machine looked brand new when we purchased it.We have had many issues with the subspindle mechanism,which we have had to disassemble and refurbish(cost of $1000)
    There have been many components since then that have failed and the replacement costs are huge because of its age.We haven't had any problems getting parts,but tech support for programming and maintenance issues are almost non-existent.As far as speed goes,its very slow-the processor speeds in '84 weren't the best.Set up times are long due to the fact there is no tool data page,only an offset screen.You cant use the subspindle for turning-just drilling and tapping.overall,i wish we had not purchased this machine.If you have a high volume,loose tolerance part that doesn't have a tight schedule,it may be worth the hassle,but i wouldn't recommend any machine over 15 years old