586,299 active members*
3,788 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Arrow maho mh700p or similar manual needed

im in need of a maho mh700p manual!!!!!! is there anybody out there got one please or if not the exact one something similar,as there are a few things im not sure of and need to do some maintanence checks ,you can see the machine pics in this forum under the title...maho mh 700 p,what r they like.......if you have got this manual but dont want the hassle of photo copying, or scanning it,......id pay you to do so for the manual...so please it will cost you nothing but you will get some dosh in return ...ive also tried the site .... www.machinerybrochures.com but to no avail,any other site you no off will be most appreciated please:cheers:

Smile manual maho 700p

Hi Percy,

I am a new one on cnczone and I dont very well to use de forum but I have a manual from the Maho MH 700 P. Mayby It is better you send me a personal mail : [email protected]

Kindly regards
    jp

manual maho 700p

Hi Percy again,

What do you exactly need ? A manual off the maho mh700p or a manual how to use the controller ? For a manual for the controller ( I suppose it is a Heidenhain) you can find them them www.heidenhain.com

kindly regards
    jp

hi ive got the hiedenhain,controller manual thanks, it is the maho mh700p manual i need...jp:cheers:

manual maho700p

Hi percy,

I have the manual from the Maho mh700p but it is in German !!!!!

regards
    jp

i am really looking for an english one,but i could still translate it in a free online translater,how many pages is it,and not being rude how did you get hold off it,and do you need it anymore , if not post a couple of pictures of it(front cover,menu,etc) on here please,... its very easy,when you go to reply to this,scroll down ,click manage attatchments,then click browse ,find you pic ,double click it then click upload its as easy as that,jp.

cheers percy

maho mh700p

Hi Percy,

I just bought a maho mhc700c with a lot of documentation. So I need this documentation by myself. It is about a 150 pages I think. I can send a copy to you if you want. I dont know the cost for copying and posting but it can t be expensive ( the work is ofcourse for free). Look at th attachements and if you are interested let me know. You can also wait for a while and looking for a english one. an dif you can t find one let me know;

regards
    jp

manual maho 700p

Hi Percy,

I think Maho doens t existe anymore. It is a part of the DMG-group.
    I m quit sure when you get contact with DMG ( www.dmguk.com) they can fetch you an english manual. The only information they got to know is the exact machine type and machine number so claim DMGBENELUX. I have made a telephonecall . I hope they are right.

regards
    jp

hi there JP.....
    ive been at bit busy and working late:tired:...but i rang (www.dmguk.com) they were so helpfull,i had to redgister my-self to the machine as the new owner,.....the fine lady told me the last time they heard from that particular machine it was in india...(looks like it had a ferry ride lol)...then the info was sent to germany to get the info sent back on it ,and the machine is up and running now,..ive striped a few parts of it to check it , because it looked unsed when it arrived ,just to see if it had been cleaned up ...tarted up lol ,well it hasnt its all ORIGINAL- and its had no use at all ...all original paint,all the slides have the herring bone pattern on them, its like brand new im amazed.infact ill takes some picks and post them , cheers percy:cheers:

Talking Manual Phillips 435; +

hello!
    iam working with maho 700, 1000 on phillips administer unit just over 3 years.
    its an old type machine but its simple and full of opportunity and functions while working.
    i have manuals for programming and maintenance in my firm.
    if your are still in need of these contact me on e-mail: [email protected]