586,106 active members*
3,038 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > Christmas in March!

Christmas in March!

Just got the go ahead to buy a seat of oneCNC mill advantage. After all the great feedback seen on this forum and a demo at the local Haas HFO I knew I had to ditch the BobCAD or risk giong postal!!! Although I will pay about 2.5X the BCAD MRSP for the new soft ware at least I will finally get what I paid for. A friend much wiser than I said It's always better to cry once when you pay for a quality tool than to cry everytime a cheap one breaks! I'm like a kid at christmas....

R Ardoin

Hi Rob

Crackin choice (i have the same !!) , im sure youll love it especially after comin from BC

Be sure to join the Onecnc forum , fantastic support from a great bunch of guys!! (group)

Cheers Kev :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by robard View Post
    Just got the go ahead to buy a seat of oneCNC mill advantage. After all the great feedback seen on this forum and a demo at the local Haas HFO I knew I had to ditch the BobCAD or risk giong postal!!! Although I will pay about 2.5X the BCAD MRSP for the new soft ware at least I will finally get what I paid for. A friend much wiser than I said It's always better to cry once when you pay for a quality tool than to cry everytime a cheap one breaks! I'm like a kid at christmas....

R Ardoin
    I do not have OneCNC but have heard and seen lots of positive things, unlike that other one you used to use.(nuts)(chair)(wedge)

Anyway, Good Luck and Congrats on your software purchase You will see why so many of us switched to something else.

It does Feel like X-Mas in March.:cheers:
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Welcome

Hi R Ardoin,

Welcome to ONECNC. I have the Mill Advantage XR3 software package and I love it. I am a newbie Hobbyist Machinist and I have found that the guys who have this software and use it everyday are more that willing to help others along the way by answering questions and providing solutions to most any issue you may have. They will even look at you files and offer solutions. They have even created some really nice tool libraries and even a modified HAAS Post that they are willing to share with other ONECNC users. I have use the modified HAAS on my HAAS TM-1P with great results.

They are the BEST!

If you decide to visit the private ONECNC forum I am JC on that forum.

John

The BobCAD people could learn something here. You guys are very positive. I hope to join you guys soon too.

Hu made the switch many years ago after the V18 flop. Now many of us are too, or already have.

This is looking better and better.

I hope they call tomorrow.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com