586,115 active members*
3,341 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc 11M Control Punch Sequence

Can anybody help me with punching a program. I dont have the manual so i am not sure if i am doing it wrong. I have the control on memory mode then go to the programs menu. I hit bg edit then the program number. Once it is loaded i hit punch. I am i doing it correctly?

I believe that on the 11m control there is a few different ways to punch a program from the CNC to a PC. You should not have to be in BG edit or memory mode. The way that I have always done it is go to edit mode, display the program that you want to send out, hit your over arrows until you see the punch softkey, press Punch > Program>This. You will probably have the option of “All”, or “THIS”. “All” will send out all of your programs that are not protected. “THIS” will send out only the program that is displayed.

I believe that the other way is to do Punch>Prog.#(type the program number)>Exec

There may be a few other ways but I don’t recall. You should however still be able to do this same sequence when in BG edit mode as you were trying to do before.

Stevo