586,055 active members*
4,273 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

BYSTRONIC LASERS

I want to share and find answers for different problems that we come across with Bystronic lasers. I have an Bystar 5200w
    Thanks

Hi ,im new with lasers .Company that i work for is about to by a Bystronic 3015 by vention laser .So i have a lot of questions about lasers ,and specialy about Bystronic

Bystronic lasers

Please post here what question do you have and from what side are you interested such as: setup, maintenance, programing. More important what it will be your position in the company after the Bystronic technicians are finishing the installation of the laser.
    Thanks see you

well ,i am interested in all tree ,because it is a small company i work for ,so it will be my job to program and run machine ,as well as maintaining.For start ,can you cut acrylic sheets with by vention laser?Also ,can you cut sheets with protectiv foils (stainless steel ,aluminum ...)?

Very simple
    Quote Originally Posted by mladanmar View Post
    well ,i am interested in all tree ,because it is a small company i work for ,so it will be my job to program and run machine ,as well as maintaining.For start ,can you cut acrylic sheets with by vention laser?Also ,can you cut sheets with protectiv foils (stainless steel ,aluminum ...)?

well ,it is not simple but....I already started with the machine ,and have some problems .i have iregularity in the cutting surface ,whan cutting with N2.When i start the program i have good cut ,but than after 5-10 minutes i cut some parts, that have a slagg from the underside .The odd thing is that not all the parts have it ,and on the same part i have the good and bed quality cut .

here are the pictures ,so you can give your opinion.I know it is hard to say what is the problem.Can it be the gas supply ,or optics issue...Any opinion is welcome , thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011-05-02 13.39.29.jpg   2011-05-02 13.38.44.jpg  

all parts have same position with slagg? Is Sheet flat on the table?

About protectiv foils -first you need do engraving after cut.

Cool

well ,this is 2mm inox ,and it doesnt vibrate when its cut.No, not all the part have the slagg on the same side ,but most of them do .Than when i see it happening i check the nozzle centering ,and its o.k.I have changed the lens (put the new one ) and its the same.Also i learn that for foil engraving.Thanks for your time and advice .
    Greatings

Try change focal position. Do you have some error message in byvision wen you start cut?

how many bars input gas supply?

I tryed with focal position,but i have 15 -20 parts good ,and than this happening ...gas supply is about 30 bars.I ran a test ,i have installed the barometer above the cutting had ,and it shows 14 bars when i cut 4 mm stainless (like it should).Tomorrow Bystronic tech.guy is comming...

I think you need check optic and z-axis, better adjust focal position and cutting speed. Send me message on e mail for more information.