586,121 active members*
3,156 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Manual needed

Hi,

I am looking for a Cincinnati diagnostics manual no. 91202120

for our Sabre 750 (with Acramatic 850sx control).

I know its going to be as rare as rocking horse poo but if you have one let me know how much you would like for it, thanks in advance!

Pete

I believe I have what your looking for. I'll have to go to the shop and verify the Pub number but we have the same exact machine. Do you have an operators manual for the Sabre? That's the only one we do not have. Maybe a trade?

hey charles, that sounds great!

can you verify you have the right manual pub. ref. number?

We have the Programming, Operators and parts manuals as well as electrical drawing!
    we ahve overcome the problem we were having before but a copy of the diagnostics manual would be a very useful thing to have!

the machine was an ebay purchase by my boss and we have had a few amazingly obscure problems with it! PM me with a mailing address if you have the rigth manual and I will send a copy of our operators manual to you (or fax..or something - maybe I could even PDF it over...)

cheers for the reply

Peat: I think we have one at the shop. It is an old Cincinnati but I will look for you. Im new to this site so you may need to look me up.

Good news. I have the correct manual for you. I will begin scanning it in pdf format as so I can email to you. May take a while as the book is about an inch thick. Too bad I didn't find your post earlier as we just spent $200.00 for the programming manual 2 weeks ago. Oh well...

Which software do you use for writing the code for your machine? I am using Partmaster cam but the post processor is not the correct one and generates incorrect G-codes.

We have an ACRAMATIC 850 and all of the books are for the 700.
    I see that you may have books on the way. I will check up to see if you got all of the information you were looking for.

I'm Looking for computer link manual for DYNA Matronics 4800 mill if any one would know where to get information on this would be helpfull.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charlesrgraves View Post
    Good news. I have the correct manual for you. I will begin scanning it in pdf format as so I can email to you. May take a while as the book is about an inch thick. Too bad I didn't find your post earlier as we just spent $200.00 for the programming manual 2 weeks ago. Oh well...

Which software do you use for writing the code for your machine? I am using Partmaster cam but the post processor is not the correct one and generates incorrect G-codes.
    Hi Charles, I wish we were advanced enought warrant some CAM software! unfortunately we are just really starting out on the machining road - though my boss is planning on getting a brand new VMC if/when we win this large order!
    We had a chap visit us the other week and he was raving about EdgeCAM but as I understand it the package is severly out of our budget...

There is a smaller machine shop round the corner and we often get advice from the guy in there - he was asking if I could get my hands on a program called "OneCNC" - apparently it is lightweight (for his old laptop) but can accomodate many different machines ( He has a Haas lathe and a small Bridgeport VMC)...

Charles, I was looking at our Operators manual today, it is a pretty hefty volume to be scanning in and converting to PDF, it may be next week or so before I have the time to scan ours in and send it over to you. As I say our machine is up and running again now so there isnt an urgency for the book - it would just be reassuring to have one in the draw...

Best regards,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by lathe tech View Post
    We have an ACRAMATIC 850 and all of the books are for the 700.
    I see that you may have books on the way. I will check up to see if you got all of the information you were looking for.

I'm Looking for computer link manual for DYNA Matronics 4800 mill if any one would know where to get information on this would be helpfull.
    Hey lathe tech,
    If I am honest I would say there is little chance of me being able to help but I shall ask those I know about the com link manual your looking for. I think alot of the data connection stuff is very simple really - get the right connector for your machine and some decent CAM software you can input your machines details into and your away... I think... But I have no real experience soo...

I am sure there would be a specific section to the forum on here that would deal with this sorta thing...

Goodluck!

Pete

I understand. The diagnostic manual is quite large as well. I will send it over as soon as I'm finished.