I've installed the c-11g breakout board on my cnc masters , so that i could use mach3, and still have my variable speed spindle.

I've worked thru the resyt, now i'm at the point of wiring the vfd, however, there don't seem to be anyfurther instructions that i see in ther manual for the c-11g manual. I see a couple of illustrations depicting the setup in mach3 where it shows the pins and how they are configured, However, it says no more than to tell me which pins are for the 0-10v needed to run the analog circuit, I'm just being careful no to assume anything and have a problem, that might prove to be costly. It also states, on the board, that I need a separate voltage supply (12v) for the analog circuit, however, it doesn't specify the minimum amperage needed.

I have the diagrams from the Leeson Speedmaster inverter, giving either a three wire diagram or a 2 wire. my guess from looking at this, is that the three wire would invovle having a reversing direction of the spindle, and that the two wire diagram would be for turning the spindle on and off, using on;y the one direction..

My question is , which terminal from the BOB, connect to which terminals on the vfd. i have an ides, but would rather seek out the information from someone more experienced and knowledgeable.

I'm not sure i can attach the pic here just yet. I have the vfd schematics for the control side archived here some where. I can post them later