586,119 active members*
3,522 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > AMC DIGITAL SERVO DRIVES DX15C08

Smile AMC DIGITAL SERVO DRIVES DX15C08

hello,
    I have buy 6 amc digiflex digital servo drives. 3 of them are working, but 3 not. I canot establish a communication whit a drives via can pci card... and a led on drives flicken (red and green)... can anyone help, where is a problem??
    Thanks alot,
    Marko.

hi, not sure if i can help, but have some of these drives on the way myself. What is the full model number on yours? just to confirm, you can communicate with the 3 good drives when using the amc drive software, but the other 3 wont talk?

re

Hello! i have 3 pieces and work... but tree dont... i cant establish comunication via can... and there flicken led red-green... whit first tree is all ok! and work!! do you now where is a problem?? hardwer?? It is DX15C08 (ge2 and 3)..

ge2 and ge3 indicate customised versions of the drive, unfortunately i dont have any details of exactly what was customised. These may be obvious things to check, but on the jumpers on the top of the drives, are the address / baud rate / termination switches in the same place on all drives?

Also when configuring, you are connecting the can adaptor to just one drive, not networking multiple drives?

oh, forgot to mention, here is the "official" fault finding guide for red light on startup. http://www.a-m-c.com/content/support/supdocs/an-009.pdf

thanks. i read more than that pdf and nothing... ewerything is seem to be fine, but my drives are death... an I have also check my good drives and tra to make tham a fault and to be led red gren bat nothing... It lock like they are death... and led flicken red-green-red-green... and nothing...