586,082 active members*
3,585 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 12 of 12 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by audioandy1762 View Post
    Hi Miikey

Welcome to the crazy world of CNC and the forum of course ; )

Andy
    Cheers for the warm welcome:cheers:

Hi to everyone!

I'm a designer from heto one of the most powerful cnc, driling/milling machine in the worl, Heto!

You can visit us in the www.heto.com.pt
    we have enormous solution.
    if you have any doubt about you can contac me here.

Best regards
    Artur Bastos

Hi I'm Mike from Techserv in the UK, were aren't very powerful and dont have anything enormous (sigh) but we are fairly tall, does that count?

Cheers

Mike

PS we make plasma cutting machines if anybody wants one?

Hi, looks like I am first visitor from Vilnius, Lithuania.
    We are very strong and professional in laser sales with over 300 installations all over the world. Also we have interesting equipment for engraving on stone.
    www.litografa.lt

Hello all.

I am new to this forum and hope to contribute as much as I can. But I'll be asking questions mostly, because I do not have much experience in CNC yet. However, if you have any questions concerning electronics in general, I'm your man.

Greetings from Belgium.

Hi everyone,greetings from Poland.I run a machine shop in Poland,but bought all machines in USA.Now I've got a problem with service in Europe.Specially with Mazak,if someone have a problem with converters,amplifiers from Mitsub. I can give You a adress in USA that can repair at half the price that Mitsub. Europe charge.Best regards.

Hello from Romania!!!

Smile Quick hello from Amsterdam, NL.

Hello!

Recently I've entered the fascinating world of metal working by purchasing a small micro mill by Sieg (X1). Started the CNC conversion by etching PIcStep 4 PCB's, and I was given 3 Japan Servo stepper motors (KH56KM2) and a Vexta Stepper motor (PK268-E2 851's) (Thanks Ed!).

Also I've found a scrapyard nearby with has lots of (I hope) usually aluminum.
    As I don't know much about prices with regards to metals, I think I've found 2.5 kg of alu @ 4 euro quite a bargain!

Looking forward to starting a build thread to show the slow progress I am making.

regards,
    Hamish

Page 12 of 12 2101112