586,077 active members*
3,780 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 12 1234
    Hello,

I`am from the Netherland. I live near Den Haag. I just started building a router, I`ll post some pictures soon.

Cheers,

Michael

hello, im from Donegal, Ireland

Hello
    Greetings from Sweden Gothenburg
    Per.E

Hello,i'm from Milano,Italy
    Dario

http://www.cncitalia.net/fotodag/index.html

mani proget in link

Hi All,

I'm in the UK, near Manchester, been around/using cnc machines for as long as i can remember.

Simon

Greetings from the Netherlands

I'm from Norway, near to Oslo in the north, probably loosing the northernmost to Wile_e.

So far we have Alicante in the southwest. Norway and Sweden competing for the north. We have Ireland/UK in the west. Who's in the east? So far I guess it's Sweden there too. Dang! Those Swedes seems to be everywhere!

Maybe Zoooo from Bosnia might take the title of most eastern cnczone member?
    Skippy

Not if you count me in! Moved from richmond in surrey to bosnia a year or so ago. Which sadly presents a whole new set of problems when trying to build your cnc machine. It's the basic bits and pieces you can't get hold of like steppers and chips for drivers. One could always order them from the UK or even the US but the postage charges usually mean your PICs and stepper drivers (h-bridges) end up costing as much as a pentium 4 2.5GHz and your steppers as much as a recon'd 2.0l ford duratec engine. Complete with cosworth forged rods and pistons :tired:

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make your own steppers? I know, I'm going :banana:

Yup, those Swedish are everywhere!

Smile

Hello from France ( 100 kms away from Paris )

Calor

Hello
    I'm from France ( Bourges city )

Francis

Calor et Ftissera, soyez les bienvenus.
    All eyes will be on France tomorrow (April 27th) with the launch of the super-duper 800 seater by Airbus. I'll be watching it live. Sorry everyone, but for me that's better than any football (soccer) match!
    Skippy

Hi from sweden here. Near Stockholm.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy
    Maybe Zoooo from Bosnia might take the title of most eastern cnczone member?
    Skippy
    Nope, greetings from Athens...

Hi, I'm from Woking, Surrey, England. I want a cnc router for my sign business but know nothing about them so I thought it would be best to try and build 1 to learn with rather than splash out £1000's on something I might not get on with

Nice to have you here innocent! I am not too far away in Southampton so if you ever need to see one up close, give me a shout!
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by kong
    Nice to have you here innocent! I am not too far away in Southampton so if you ever need to see one up close, give me a shout!
    thanks Kong, I work down your way quite regularly, I may take you up on the offer. Would I get a cup of tea as well, lol. Out of curiosity did you build your machine yourself and what do you use it for ?

Hi,

I am from Romania. I am building a router machine, almost finished, and already I planned a new one. The problem is that here even MDF is difficult to find or very expensive. Not speaking about electronics. Most parts are coming from old printers....but the show must go on.

I would like to make a comment. the Forum is more than excellent, and I learnt a lot here and found out a lot of answers to my questions, but I have seen that when you ask somebody specifically for a certain help...most people are reluctant to help you,...I mean with advices, plans, drawing, schematics, etc..I was wondering why?

Page 2 of 12 1234