I'm seeking employment in Southern California, USA

Last month the company I used to work of laid off the entire night shift and half of the day shift....I worked nights.

I'm seeking a position as a machinist, programmer or a postition doing both. I'm looking at my recent lay off as an opportunity to achieve my goal. My UTLIMATE goal is to become a CNC Machine Tool Programmer (full time seat). I am seeking employment with a company that promotes and rewards talented individuals. To achieve this goal, I will always be attending programming classes and expanding my seat time and knowlege in various softwares.

I am a dedicated and well educated Machinist/Tool & Die Maker with 25 years of Shop Experience. Machine Shop work is all I've ever done for a living and I've worked in various fields in manufacturing (including: Aerospace Aircraft Tooling, Arhtriscopic Surgical Instruments, Steel Framing Construction Products, etc..). I know that I can adapt to any area in the Metal Cutting Industry. I'm experienced on CNC Milling Machines vertical and horizonal, 3 and 4 Axis, Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls. I'm also experienced with Conventional machines such as: Vertical and Horizonal Mills, Horizonal Engine Lathes, Surface Grinders, and O.D. Grinders between centers. I have some Tool grinding experience. I have my own tools and have extensive knowledge in Geometric Mathematics. I can program with G-Codes and with Mastercam.

Email me and we'll furhter discuss my qualifications.
[email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this post,
Sinerely,
Bill