586,104 active members*
3,371 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Harrison Lathe Backup

Hi Guys, I have a Harrison CNC Lathe VHS 450 with Fanuc 0-T controller. I have the alarm 998 And I cleared all the memory. Now the fail disappear but I don´t have a backup of the machine :drowning:. Please could anyone send me the parameters data and the subprogs.
    I will very appreciate
    Best regards
    Carlos Cabrera

need harrison vhs 450 parameters

hiii can anybody plzz snd me harrison vhs 450 parameters list,... thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kcho View Post
    Hi Guys, I have a Harrison CNC Lathe VHS 450 with Fanuc 0-T controller. I have the alarm 998 And I cleared all the memory. Now the fail disappear but I don´t have a backup of the machine :drowning:. Please could anyone send me the parameters data and the subprogs.
    I will very appreciate
    Best regards
    Carlos Cabrera

hii kcho ,, do u hv the parameters now ????

I got parameters for a Harrison CNC Lathe VS 450 with Fanuc 0-T model B controller. If it can help.

http://ajden.se/blandat/v40039pa.nc
    http://ajden.se/blandat/v40039di.nc

I have a problem with a write protection and i heard there will be a extra write protection more then the key on Harrison do some one know what it can be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajden View Post
    I got parameters for a Harrison CNC Lathe VS 450 with Fanuc 0-T model B controller. If it can help.

http://ajden.se/blandat/v40039pa.nc
    http://ajden.se/blandat/v40039di.nc

I have a problem with a write protection and i heard there will be a extra write protection more then the key on Harrison do some one know what it can be?
    Thanx a lot Ajden for you support ,, i entered all the parameters but the cycle start , index turret, output start still not working any idea???? i will try to find out about the write protection.. thanx a lot

I forgot to mention if you entering them by hand you have to enter the 900 parameters first.

As you describe it you have almost the same problem that I have on my lathe.
    After I tried a restoration of the memory and then it haven't got the right connection with the plc. Because I cant get in the 300 diagnostics parameters, can you get them in your machine?

I had a service technician to lock at my lathe today and he couldn't find what's wrong except something blocking the write protection. He will talk to the seller of Harrison next week and see what they say. When that problem is away I can continue with the rest of the problems, I keep you up dated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajden View Post
    I forgot to mention if you entering them by hand you have to enter the 900 parameters first.

As you describe it you have almost the same problem that I have on my lathe.
    After I tried a restoration of the memory and then it haven't got the right connection with the plc. Because I cant get in the 300 diagnostics parameters, can you get them in your machine?

I had a service technician to lock at my lathe today and he couldn't find what's wrong except something blocking the write protection. He will talk to the seller of Harrison next week and see what they say. When that problem is away I can continue with the rest of the problems, I keep you up dated.

I too have called the technician tomorrow actually i was nt able to input the diagnostic parameters so let you know tomorrow stay in touch.... hope for the best!!!!

harrison vhs 450

hii ajden my technician refused to check my machine without an electrical drawing do you have an electrical drawing for the same.... and i asked about your problem ,he told there is no other protection other than key... you lock might be damaged,, try to manually connect the wires behind the lock.....

Kulveer and adjen
    There is no other write protection other the the key switch...
    1) First input the 900 option parameters manually..
    2) Off the machine for 2-3 seconds and turn it ON again..
    3) Then input all the other parameters according to the list..
    4) Repeat step 2..
    5) Now all the axis should move..
    6) For the turret and in some cases for spindle and chuck operation, there is Diagnostics data 300 to 550 which consist of timers, counters, Data and keep Relays of the machine...
    7) If you dont have the diagnostics data then u have to check the same one by one in the ladder diagram and put it manualy...
    Timers
    1) 300
    2) 305
    3) 310
    like this you have to enter the timer data after leaving five like first 300 and then 305..
    You can simply put some value in those data.... and then try to run the machine.

others are depending on the machine such as keep Relay and Data registors..

hii harmeet... i entered the diagnostic data ,,the turret index is working but the spindle s still not rotating any idea.......

Quote Originally Posted by kulveer View Post
    hii harmeet... i entered the diagnostic data ,,the turret index is working but the spindle s still not rotating any idea.......
    Check if the chuck is closed. Try to rotate it with the chuck open, Check the door switch.
    Any alarms?
    Regards
    Alex

Sorry for a slow replay, I have been a way on work.
    I have electrical drawings for my machine unfortunately they are big and old so I cant scan them and pictures of it are bad.
    And I'm not sure its any help because your machine is an VHS and my is a VS.
    That can be the reason why you cant start your spindle some of the parameters maybe isn't the same.

Harmeet: If there's is no other program protection do you have any idea what can be wrong when I cant enter any of the diagnostics?

HI ajden...
    As told by Alexfanuc..
    1)check for chuck clamp, internal or external key switch, or try to rotate spindle both in Chuck open or close...
    2) check the door close switch, or bypass the door safety if there is option..
    3) You can check G code for chuck enable and chuck cw in diagnostic data or ladder, check the maint. manual where cnc to pmc signal list is given....
    if you cant find let me know i shall tell u, just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Harmeet View Post
    Kulveer and adjen
    There is no other write protection other the the key switch...
    1) First input the 900 option parameters manually..
    2) Off the machine for 2-3 seconds and turn it ON again..
    3) Then input all the other parameters according to the list..
    4) Repeat step 2..
    5) Now all the axis should move..
    6) For the turret and in some cases for spindle and chuck operation, there is Diagnostics data 300 to 550 which consist of timers, counters, Data and keep Relays of the machine...
    7) If you dont have the diagnostics data then u have to check the same one by one in the ladder diagram and put it manualy...
    Timers
    1) 300
    2) 305
    3) 310
    like this you have to enter the timer data after leaving five like first 300 and then 305..
    You can simply put some value in those data.... and then try to run the machine.

others are depending on the machine such as keep Relay and Data registors..
    i have the vhs 450 aslo and i entered the parameter now the axis are moving but turret and spindle don't i did as you said till step 5 but i dont understand 6 and 7 and what is the ladder diagram and what are the values should i enter in the diagnostics data thanks for your help

can anyone give me the diagnostics code list because i tried the list for the vs and it didnt work